PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:39 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Of course I have a degree in poopology, I had the poo stew for weeks!!!!! Lmao

Post subject: Re: Day 4, Jumped at 1mg
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:18 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Will be heading into Day 7 soon. Slept almost all night. Some tossing and turning but overall best sleep yet. So so so happy about that. The no sleep starts to get to you after awhile. Im hoping today is my day of getting some motivation to do some things back. Too early to tell as ive been awake for 5 min. Its weird to think about waking up in a totally new way. I used to get a little surge when waking up just going for the subs. Now instead I plan on grabbing breakfast and some vitamins. Think ill stick to light foods again today just in case the runs want to rear their ugly head at me. As far as physical symptoms go almost nothing is left. My energy is low, small amount of anxiety, emotions seem to be stabilizing a bit (weird things had my crying like a little girl lol), and i keep getting sneezes in 2s and 3s. Other than that though feeling pretty good. I remember thinking yesterday when i was taking my first real shower (actually shampooed and soaped myself instead of sitting there in fetal position) that the room looked so clear like a fog had been lifted. I got out of the shower and sat there making weird faces in the mirror for like 5 minutes. So odd. I look like a mountain man though with having not shaved in 2 weeks and with the lost weight a little less than mountain man lol. Anyway i found that hilarious. Good to laugh even for a little bit. Oh and why not get really personal because this is one thing i found anyone thats on subs needs to get off it for. Orgasms!!!!! Holy shit people. If anything get off the subs for your orgasms they are a hell of a lot better. Feeling pretty good everyone. Day 7 here i come.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:47 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Also heres a question for the poop expert. Or anyone lol. Did any of you guys have green poop for like the first week lol. I had my first solid poop and it was green and brown mostly green.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

BuddyNugg wrote:
Also heres a question for the poop expert. Or anyone lol. Did any of you guys have green poop for like the first week lol. I had my first solid poop and it was green and brown mostly green.

the short answer: yes :lol:

Seems you are doing well sleeping at night. I was sleeping maybe an hour or 2 by day 7, so that's a good sign for how fast you're a moving along!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Romeo wrote:
Yes, heed Trainer's advice. She's our local "poop" expert!! :lol:

Ahem...!

I myself, am somewhat skilled in that field! :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:21 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Sounds like things are rapidly improving! That's awesome. I dosed first thing in the morning and struggled a little bit with not reaching for my morning sub but the good news is, that goes away pretty quickly when you start replacingit with a new habit. I don't even think about it anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:17 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

First signs of some motivation. Found out a BETA for a game i cant wait for is open now and hopped right to it lol. Also worked up the nerve to go get my tire fixed for my car. Was planning on taking Monday-Wednesday off work to hopefully get my sleep back on track but no dice they wouldnt let me. So back to work Monday. Kind of nervous about that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:04 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi Buddy, I working a half day on day 1 of my jump, which sucked. Day 6 was my next work day and it would have been a lot better, except for no sleep, I was getting like 2 or 3 hours a night at that point. Take care the sleep thing seriously now, and you should be OK. Clonidine & Vicks Nyquill are good non-narcotic solutions.

-- ji

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:09 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Yea i bought ZzzQuil. Doctor wouldnt give me Clonidine though. ZzzQuil is just NyQuil without the flu stuff in it. Im trying not to use it much but will on Sunday if my sleep hasnt improved. Bout to try to sleep now. Im the most tired ive been all week. Hope i can get 4-5 uninterrupted hours of sleep. We shall see. I can say without a doubt im over the hump now. Cheers to starting to feel better everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:15 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

BuddyNugg wrote:
Yea i bought ZzzQuil. Doctor wouldnt give me Clonidine though. ZzzQuil is just NyQuil without the flu stuff in it. Im trying not to use it much but will on Sunday if my sleep hasnt improved. Bout to try to sleep now. Im the most tired ive been all week. Hope i can get 4-5 uninterrupted hours of sleep. We shall see. I can say without a doubt im over the hump now. Cheers to starting to feel better everyone.

Do NOT use the ZzzQuil!!! It has the ingredient that will make RLS WAY WORSE! Probably too late now, sorry!! The NyQuil has the ingredient that will help. I posted a list somewhere on my thread of the products and ingredients, but too tired to look it up now. If no one else posts it for you I will try tomorrow.

Mahatma Gandhi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:28 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I only missed 2 days of work in the beginning and had to work 8 hour shifts standing, walking around, cleaning animal cages and training dogs durig the worst of wds. I was a sweaty, draggin ass mess but I got through it. The worst thing for me was the lead suit feeling I had all day. One night I even snuck into the ladies room just about every 15 minutes just so I could sit down. If you can get your sleep back before monday and manage toget even 5 hours sleep 2 nights in a row, you should be golden. Once sleep came back, I could power through with no problems. It honestly was only a week or week in a half that sucked but was doable. Its the lack of sleep, IMO, that makes shit rough. The sweats (I had 19 days straight), shits and stiff/achy I could handle, the massive fatigue was what got me.

The biggest tip for sleep is to not get frustrated about it before bed. Heading for bed with the mindset "fuck, I wont sleep again tonight", sets you up to lay there frustrated, anticipating the tossing and turning.
I have discovered that a good workout a few hours before bed, the kind that makes you sweat and release natural endorphins, knocks your ass right out! I sleep like the damn dead now and wake up feeling like a million bucks! I contribute that to serious work outs every night. The kind where, if its a leg workout, I can barely walk down the stairs of the gym without them feeling like jello. Love it!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:29 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

BF the main ingredient in ZzzQuil is Dipenhydramine HCL. Its also in NyQuil. Maybe the other ingredients counteract the RLS but truthfully I havent had RLS too bad. I did on day 4-5 but it has since calmed down. What seems to keep me up is when I wake up in the middle of the night (very much like i just did lol) I get a terrible anxiety feeling in my chest. Almost like the "stretches" that you get for the first few days. Its that without the feeling to constantly have to stretch to try to get it out. It just doesent go away. I did manage to get broken sleep from 10pm-3am today. Not horrible not fantastic. I went to sleep thinking i would actually sleep through the night too. Was soooo damn tired. My other option would be to take the Zoloft but truthfully i flushed them bitches down the toilet lol. I couldnt get past all the bad shit I heard about Zoloft to actually take any more than what i did the first day I got them. Today is going to be a busy day for me so hopefully ill wear myself out. Heading into Day 8 everyone the worst part is surely over.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:33 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Oh lol not NyQuil was thinking Benadryl BF. Maybe ill try the NyQuil instead on Sunday if tonights sleep doesent yield better results.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:12 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Congrats on forging on Buddy,

Sounds like things are going pretty well. I didn't sleep at all day 4-7, but after that every day started getting a tiny bit better, and now I'm on day 15 and things are way easier. Keep taking the vitamins, staying hydrate, powerade works well. Fresh fruit and vegetables are very important, and I've also heard to stay away from Red Meats during detox. In my opinion the RLS were the worst, so I am glad you didnt have them that bad.

Stay Strong, it gets better.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:29 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

BuddyNugg wrote:
Oh lol not NyQuil was thinking Benadryl BF. Maybe ill try the NyQuil instead on Sunday if tonights sleep doesent yield better results.

Do yourself a favor, and dont take benadryl for atleast 3 months after quiting sub. It makes rls Very bad. I think we all made that mistake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:19 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Welp heading towards day 9. The sweats came on like crazy today. I took a 5 hour energy shot which im sure is why but with the very little sleep and no motivation i needed to get energy somehow. Still getting that knot anxiety feeling in my chest when i wake up for the first time at night. It actually seems harder to fall asleep than it did in Week 1. Took some NyQuil about 30min ago didnt help. I got a busy day tomorrow so hopefully ill wear myself out enough to sleep for my first day back at work on Monday since jumping off. Its funny I know the worst is over and I know I never want to go through that ever again but Subs keep crossing my mind with these sleepless nights. Keep thinking hmmm if only I had a sliver i know i could sleep. Back off to try and sleep. :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

BuddyNugg wrote:
First signs of some motivation. Found out a BETA for a game i cant wait for is open now and hopped right to it lol. Also worked up the nerve to go get my tire fixed for my car. Was planning on taking Monday-Wednesday off work to hopefully get my sleep back on track but no dice they wouldnt let me. So back to work Monday. Kind of nervous about that.

Just curious what game? I am quite the gamer myself!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:06 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Destiny, TIKI. Which btw is freaking awesome lol. Today is the last day for it sadly. Welp everyone Day 9 is in one hour and.... are you ready for this.... slept for 4 hours straight last night. On kind of a crappy note it did take me til around 4 am for this to actually happen. Tonight is the night I will really need my sleep. My work day starts at 6:30am and we always work overtime on Mondays. Im probably looking at a grueling 10 hour day for my first day back at work :(. 5 hour energy dont fail me now lol. Will probably have to bring a couple extra shirts to work lmao. Im feeling pretty upbeat though which is good. Not too excited to go back to work but since its manual labor im sure itll wear me out enough to wear i just pass out from exhaustion finally and get that full night sleep thats been avoiding me like the plague.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:58 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

I had a lot of issues with diary, never did before. still scared of dairy even though I know I need it. don't skip any meals at all for a few months, you will need the extra nutrition as you body returns to normal. nice work in the start of your recovery. :!: :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:01 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

BuddyNugg wrote:
Destiny, TIKI. Which btw is freaking awesome lol.
and I have heard nothing but great stuff about the beta of that game. I will check it out when it official for sure.