It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:12 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Today I got up and took 8mg subutex and felt really good. The only w/d I was having over night were hot/chills thing. I am a bit weak and fatigued, can't walk straight, and a bit dizzy on sub.
I went to my clinic today, dropped off empties and DID NOT get take outs for back up as I started to think about....I talked to a friend to be accountable to that. My counselor was amazed that I had done this. He didn't know as I don't go to clinic often due to take outs.
My counselor said jumping from 75mg is tough and I cannot believe I have done this!!!!! YEAH ME!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:40 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Glad to hear you're still doing well. That out-of-it, dizzy feeling will pass, likely within a few days. Many people have that same feeling when they first started sub. Keep us posted.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:46 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

That's a nice feeling, seeing the amazement in your counselors eyes, isn't it.

Glad you're feeling OK.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:50 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

China Girl,

You keep changing your posting spot I never know where to respond :lol: I'm really glad to see/hear your doing well :!:

I would have loved to see the clinic peoples face, they must have been amazed :idea: You are a inspiration to many, stick around I am sure you will be able to help many with the transition :idea:

Chat tonight at 9pm if your free?

Post subject: China...........
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:05 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Good job.... Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:10 am 
I remember when I went from meth to sub.. it was hard for me. IT took about 3 days for the pw to subside. But it did and then I felt like a million bucks.

I jump from 45 of meth. I have read after I started the sub that I should of waited for three days or more. Not that my sub doc told me that but I read it at another site.

SO you doing good.... by day three the dizziness will subside.... I had the sweats going till I lower my sub dose a few yrs later. I was on 32mg for the first yr then dropped to 16 per my MD orders... but when I saw how I felt at 16 I figure I would even feel better at lower doses... and I did.

I did start feeling high from sub when I got at two mg but soon I adjusted to that and it went away. I was sorta sad it did. I remember even nodding off when I first dropped my dose.

I hope you feel better soon. Sub life is a bit easier in the states then meth life. I did get take homes but still had to go to the clinic weekly. Hard to see all those guys that been on meth a life time. Scary for me really. I didnt want to look like them or be them.. even though I was them.
Godspeed to ya.