It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:14 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm sorry on one is posting back to you 3yrs. I've been kind of out of it the last couple of days, not feeling so well.

Anyway, you're doing just fine. I really identify with your last post, I felt the same way during my detox. My moods would go all over the dang place, my addiction counselor actually told me I was acting Bi-Polar!!

Don't stop posting, keep letting all that crap out.

BTW, many, many of us have compared Suboxone wd to a rollercoaster ride. There are a lot of ups and downs, but those ups and downs start to level out. I know it sucks, but it will get better!!

Hang tough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:42 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Doing good today, strangely. Have been skipping days and using a small amount, so maybe that worked. Last dose I could take was yesterday at 9 am, a .1 mg strip. Very lazy, about it.

Hoping it will stay mild!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:52 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Your doing great, I know this sucks but you are being very strong. I have not tapered so I have no advice for you, I just wanted you to know I am reading your posts. You can do this!

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

So it's been 72 hours since my last dose. Everything is going very very good. Guess I did the withdrawing during my taper. I'm having a little sleep issues, that's it and can handle that!! I am having fun with life, doing so much more with myself!! Turning the corner with this has felt amazing! I do have energy. Am out about. I'm very proud of myself. The last week was very hard, but I did it!! No more suboxone for me.

Thanks everyone for your help and support.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:42 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

today is day 4 I guess. a bit rough. Stomach issues, tired and sad. Oh well, tomorrow will be a better day!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:09 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Sorry your having a rough day but it sounds like you are keeping a positive attitude, just keep thinking about tomorrow and the next day and the next etc. You will keep improving!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:22 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thanks!! This coming off is something else, now I'm 6 days with no suboxone. I have very little energy/drive. To move takes so much effort. My sleep is a little disturbed, like takes hours to fall asleep, but am getting roughly 8 hrs so am good I guess there. Today was the first day I started my yoga back up, i used to be daily on that. And I've met a crazy cool guy that takes my mind off things very nicely!! There is no way in hell I will ever take it again, much less any sort of pain pill. The journey to get off has just been too trecherous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:19 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

3yrsuboxone wrote:
Thanks!! This coming off is something else, now I'm 6 days with no suboxone. I have very little energy/drive. To move takes so much effort. My sleep is a little disturbed, like takes hours to fall asleep, but am getting roughly 8 hrs so am good I guess there. Today was the first day I started my yoga back up, i used to be daily on that. And I've met a crazy cool guy that takes my mind off things very nicely!! There is no way in hell I will ever take it again, much less any sort of pain pill. The journey to get off has just been too trecherous.

Congratulations on 6 days off! We are kinda around the same point, but I jumped lower (between 1/8 and 1/16 mg). I relate to what you are saying about the energy/drive thing. That is what I'm pushing through. It's sooooo hard to get going in the morning!! It will get easier for us, though. I cannot believe you are sleeping 8 hours. That's a fantastic sign.

laddertipper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:57 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

So good to hear someone else is also feeling that way. wish I knew when I would feel normal. I'm deffinately more social then b4, which is back to normal for me. Its the whole body weighing a ton that's aggravating. I'm hoping pushing me through my daily yoga might help speed up this annoying process. But, on the positive side, no more wd!! I've been waiting for that part to be over and it is. I think the hard part of this is how long it lasts, would be easier if I didn't have to endure so much over such a long period of time.