It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:59 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I just got past the grooling 3rd day (for me anyway). Day 3 sucked real bad. I was curled up in a ball whining like a baby all day. I had to work last night from 4pm to 11pm, which sucked but I think help things out alot. I couldnt sleep last night (again) but finally fel asleep around 330am. Slept till 630. Then went back to sleep for a very comfortable 2 hours. When I woke up at 830 this morning, I seriously fely incredable. I feel like I broke my fever (so to speak)!!! Anyways, I just wanted to give hope to others that jumped off at a little less than 1mg a day that if you can just tough it out for 3 days, the fourth day is a hundred times better! I know the battle has just begun fighting cravings but as far as my body and mind feels, I feel like a new man! Thanks for all your support over the past few days, I seriously dont think I could of done it without everyone's advice and words of encouragement. I'll be at 100 hous tomorrow at this time and I'm not looking back. I am so clear-headed right now, I feel incredably smart, it feels pretty cool. Thanx again everybody.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I had a few moments of restlessness today and a few moments when my feet felt like they had cement blocks attatched to them. All and all, a great day. The real test is when I try and sleep tonight.

ps. whats up with all the sneezing?