It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Day 6 my 2nd attempt
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:19 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

hello all! a few months ago i stopped and only made it a few days.
i ended up going back to a 5.7 zubsolv and took more than i should. The last 2 weeks i only took half. i really want to be off so my plan was to switch to films that would be easier to cut.
well i took my last dose of zub on new years eve and i cant get my new rx until jan 8.
i am day 6 with nothing. i feel ok except that my arms and legs are soooo heavy and i keep crying randomly. I want to be done so bad but my biggest hugest fear is that im going to start feeling worse not better.

Post subject: Re: Day 6 my 2nd attempt
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:26 pm 

Hey purps! So I read ur post and are u still planning on filling ur sub films on the 8th or are u planning on just stopping since ur on day 6? I am still fully on sub so I can't give u much advice about stopping. But I will say that if ur on day six and that's the only symptoms u have I think ur doing great. I'm not saying ur feeling good or anything but compared to some posts I have read on this forum, by day six u seem to be feeling a bit better than they did so maybe that's a little helpful? Every time I went through trying to stop using when I was in active addiction, the crying and depression was awful. I'm assuming that's got to be similar to what ur feeling. For some reason my hardest moments were mental. I would get so depressed I couldn't even eat. I just wanted u to know that what ur feeling is very normal for where ur at right now. I also wanted u to know that ur not alone. If u are still planning on getting bk to ur sub, u only have one more full day to go after today so hopefully tomorrow won't be any worse than today is. If u haven't had any restless legs or sleep problems that's a huge plus. How are ur cravings....any? Just hang in there, I know the low or no motivation or energy sucks. And the sadness always got me down. But u have an end in sight coming up real quick if ur still gonna get those filled Thursday. If ur stopping for good then six days is a wonderful start. I know I'm not filled with advice but I just wanted u to know u can do this. Someone with more experience stopping subs will come along with better info on ur symptoms. Just keep in mind it could be so much worse than it is right now :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Purps. I jumped the first time off 2mg. It lasted 6 days before I had to get back on taper. I tapered from 2 mg to 1mg to to .25 a twive a day to onece then jumped. It was and still is a process. I am on day 12 sub free. I was on it for about 5-6 years. Its not easy. I have good and bad days. Today I just do not want to move. I know I have to tho.
The poops and nausea went away. still yawn and sneeze and definitively do NOT sleep.
Just dont give up. My better half keeps track of days. I just dont want to know anymore. I get sad too. But, thats when someone told me to bulldoze through it. we are all a lot tougher than we think. This is the hard part for me.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:22 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

i dont know if im going to refill them on the 8th. i want to be done with them so bad i had needing them but i also hate feeling weepy depressed and listless.
I dont have much RLS because my last jump my dr gave me some kind of muscle relaxer.
Right now fear is my biggest challenge. Ive read the stories and im waiting for it to get worse.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I did that too. The first jump off 2mg was terrible. I cried when I has to take 1mg. I felt defeated. i just kept tapering and said that is it and got rid of the rest. Get outside. I'm one to talk, I feel like crap today, but because of you, I'm gonna get dressed and get out. FORCE myself.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:23 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Purps
How you doing? What did you end up doing and how are you feeling now? Best wishes
Fish