It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:19 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Thanks so much Rain you always make me cry happy tears :) the prayers are appreciated, he arrives there Easter Sunday and he is goign to skype me ( got to love skype) as I have some boxes he needs sent to him after he arrives :)

We had a big storm last night the tornado sirens went off around 1am nasty wind so when I went to the gym this morning they had no power so I am gonna take a motorcycycle ride there tonight and kick some butt

You are so close girl your almost there................before you know it you will be done you have come so far with this :)

OK back to work ... keeps my mind busy

Lisa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:25 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Lisa,

You are doing so freaking awesome!! Kicking butt and taking names, yep, that's you. I am SO happy for you and I am SO proud of you!!! Bad Ass!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:16 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

well guys I wont sugar coat how I felt today pretty much like crap.........think its cuz I didnt work out this morning.... bodyaches depression I almost wanted to lay in the fetal position and cry but instead I got my ass out to the gym tonight and pushed thru it and I feel 1000 percent better right now and yes the pink floyd in the ipod helped... gonna go change shoes and do my run.... this is day 5 for me ..... I am gonna flush the subs tonight and keep on pushing thru this..................I am done with the subs I can say for sure if I made it thru today I can make it thru anything lol .......

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:20 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

glad to hear you made it without dosing. Floyd would have helped me get thru too. I saw Roger Waters play "The Wall" live at MSG this past October. It was amazing! I just hit the end of day 6 at 830pm. I will say so far for me, today has been the best day so I think you should start improving tomorrow. I felt great the first 2 days off. I started getting tiny tiny bit of w/d on the third day(watery eyes, tired, yawning a lot, nothing major) which improved for the next two days until today, day 6, which has finished with no withdrawl. So I think withdrawl improves after day 3-5. I hope this is the same for you...good idea thowing them away. You wont have any temptation which can make w/d worse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:32 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Livin I am so jealous about roger waters......................lol god bless the ipod but today was the worst day I think its cuz I let myself get in a miserable place, also It seems I have been in wd since Jan when I started to taper and I am just tired of feeling that way which was why I GOT OFF MY ASS AND DRAGGED IT TO THE GYM I know once I walk in my italian ego kicks in and I cant wimp out and leave without pushing myself. The run when I got home was good too ( thanks to my ipod) I feel good now and hopeful that I will be better very soon :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:48 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

ok we officially have too much in common...we both stopped the same day, we both like pink floyd and were both Italian. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:38 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

livin I hit the wrong button when replying to this thread and think I just messaged you by mistake I need coffee NOW lol sorry about that

but feeling great this morning just need coffee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:36 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

mg,

You're such an inspiration, you felt crappy yesterday, but you refused to succumb to it and you got off your ass and went and worked out, you pushed through it and I am in awe of you!!

Now, you wake up this morning and feel great.....how incredibly happy you must be that you pushed through it yesterday and refused to give up!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:41 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Thanks Romeo... today is much better still feel weird and I am force feeding myself but I as I said before I am so SICK AND TIRED OF BEING IN WITHDRAWAL IT FEELS LIKE MONTHS lol from the taper to this weirdness I just want to be done :)

so today I tell myself I am one day closer to not having to deal with wd... and I am gonna ride my bike to the gym this afternoon then I have a long weekend ahead of me to relax and get over this crap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

great plan!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:57 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

I wish I could just be on my bike for a week cuz I dont feel any wd when I ride...............I hit the gym on the bike and just got back.. dont feel bad today just like a little weird if that makes sense ..........today was ozzy and zz top ) and a little O.A.R.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:53 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

can 100% relate to the wierd feeling. I think its mainly because its weird not dosing each day and our brains are so used to that 'ritual" of feeling better by taking our subs that when we are not taking them anymore and still feel "better" our brains cant make sense of it. i think it will take time for us to mentally be 100% even if we get their physically.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:06 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Well I have been up since 4am feeling weird so I went to take a bath and realized I have shingles all up my back like right on my spine............which makes sense why I feeling so uncomfortable the past couple days, they are very painful ughhh........I guess I will go see my regular dr today and get some anti viral meds... my boyfriend was gonna come pick me up today and take me to his house and take care of me so I can heal :) at least I can get outta the house I am off today but when you work from home being off can sometimes feel like being at work

)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:09 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

mg and living....you both are doing so well....yes, keep pushing on through!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:25 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

I was a whiney bitch yesterday but I made it thru and even did some kick boxing which helped me not feel sorry for myself.............today much better thanks guys and girls

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:58 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

hey mg,
Havent seen an update from you in a few days. You back to normal yet?? or close to it atleast?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:14 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

I am pretty damn close to normal at this point...........been busy catching up with work from the long weekend :)

by Sunday I was feeling pretty good I actually feel good now but I still have to get used to feeling everything where as I belive subs numbed

thanks so much again :):) I prob had two bad days that were tough otherwise it was all tolerable with some clonidine

and when it was bad the gym helped

I am also in KY where we are getting crazy rain .............trying to keep the basement dry