It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:58 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

I have NEVER had these Charlie horse type feelings in my back and shoulder area until suboxone. The 2nd day I noticed a mild twitch only lasted 5-6 seconds but happens daily in my eye. I was relieved to see it wasn't just me as I saw others making the same comments. But they were 3 years old or so?! Anyone recently experience this??

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:20 pm 

Hi Aginn10, I too have really bad cramping/ charlie horses in my legs. I also have eye and other facial muscle twitching. I have not blamed either on suboxone as they existed prior to my start. I do blame them on my lack of water intake. I just really do not like the taste of plain water. And, since having gastric bypass surgery and not being able to drink while eating, just don't drink enough of anything! I do notice, when really bad with my water intake, my muscles seem to take the brunt of the result! I really don't like cold water as it actually hurts my stomach. I am going to try decaf green tea as I have recently been told by a nutrionist that clear decaf liquids without sugar are ok and can compensate for the lack of water! Have a good night!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:19 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

OMG! I love you for saying you don't like the taste of plain water!!! My family literally thinks I'm insane and making that up and who can not like water?! Haha. But yes same here I don't know if I mentioned my eye twitch. But tho I've had them before I NEVER had them daily and I can even sort of "make it" happen. If I rub my eyes or face like when you're tired.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:56 am 

That is funny, I do get the same reaction too! People look at me like I am crazy when I add splenda and extra lemon to a glass of water! lol And yes, the muscle twitching in my eye happens much more when I am very tired!