It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:59 pm 
GOOD NEWS SUBOXONE HAS EXTENDED THE COUPON TO 12/31 AND THE COST IS $50 GOOD FOR YOU SUBOXONE! HOPE IT HELPS EVERYONE OUT THERE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:21 pm 
ALSO IF YOUR CO-PAY IS LESS THAN $50 YOUR RX IS FREE, YEAH I SAID FREE!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:59 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

My wife has the insurance coverage..and somehow or another the last time I tried to use a coupon (the $75 one), they ran it along with my insurance and it came back that something about Government employee insurance couldn't be used in conjunction with that coupon -- the pharm asked me if me or my wife were government employees...of course "NO"...but for some reason, her working for Alabama Power is considered a government agency of some sort, because the insurance won't allow me to use the Suboxone coupon (or at least the $75 one they had going).

I'm lucky my insurance caps at $80..that's for retail non-formulary brand though. We have $5 generics..but I'm happy with having to pay $80...I've been in that boat of having to pay full price for my medicine in the past.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:34 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

thanks for the info for the coupon. i went to suboxone website and downloaded the coupon one for me and for my husband. its for the films only but that is what we are prescribed anyway. it covered our total co pay! the pharmacist returned our coupons to our prescription bag and said to bring it in next month to receive discount again. has anyone else had the same experience? if this works wow i am thankful because it lasts the rest of year and that will save us 50 bucks a month! which will b a great big help because the cash only visit to our once a month clinic appointment is costly. but as i bet most of us on here know is cheaper than cost of our prior drug usage. jonathanm1978 did you try the 50$coupon that is on their website now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:58 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Yeah, my pharmacy kept a copy of my copay card and they apply it to my Rx every month. It really helps out a lot!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:01 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I Just saw this and thought to myself that would be an awesome savings, but I am |Not on Insurance but it seems like this coupon from the manufacturer ONLY covers people on Insurance, what about those of us that dont have heath Insurance are there any coupons or discounts out there ? I mean like wow, a 2 week supply at my local Walmart which the nurse said was the lowest in town is $245.00...this is going to get hard for me to pay this. $500.00 / month just for the medication then another $150 + for doctor visits, uh oh... I am starting to get worried...any help advice would be awesome, Thnxxx!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:50 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

One Day - The coupon works for those without insurance. I don't have any insurance and I use it every month. But it only works for Suboxone films (not tablets). Are you on the films?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Taurus...yes I am on the films..Thank goodness this coupon will work for people that have no health insurance. I am looking at a $650.00 bill to stay on Suboxone at 16mg/day......My doctor charges me $150.00 month for 2 visits, the Suboxone at my local WalMart(which the nurse said was the cheapest) is $123.00/week. This is going to get expensive so any and all help be it these coupons or the Doctor's office assistance program a dear friend just told me about will help me out big time !!! Any other help with the costs would be AWESOME. Thnnxxx for the info and help/guidance !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:25 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

For anyone who doesn't have insurance and can't use the manufacturer offer, I would recomend a discount drug card. There's quite a few out there and they all have differing prices. This site lists a few of them. http://suboxone-coupons.com