It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I found one of the best doctor's on the whole damn planet. Finally a doctor that doesn't treat people like their convicted felons for seeking help! Finally a doctor who realizes that it's not his job to try and bust me doing something wrong vs. help me get the medication I need to stay doing right! Finally a doctor who gives folks his trust and respect up-front like it should be vs. a doctor who automatically thinks you're a drug seeker until you spend months or years trying to prove him wrong! Finally a doctor who actually THANKED ME for allowing him to be the one to help me with my needs! Finally a doctor who is severely against the health care system and the way doctors take advantage of addicts by charging them out the ass for seeking help!

His initial intake visit is $199 because he spends about an hour with you just getting to know you, not filling out a questionnaire about your families medical conditions but truly asking questions about what you want out of life, your prior experiences that caused you to become an addict, what you expect to gain from Suboxone, etc.. All monthly follow-up visits are only $99 bucks and he even takes insurance. When you go see him, it's not like going to a probation officer nor does he make you feel like your being questioned or interrogated about what you might have done wrong that makes you unworthy to receive treatment.

I for once in all my years of being around this medication don't feel worried, uncomfortable, or scared that I might get cut-off and left out to try by an asshole doctor who treats me like a criminal.

If you need a great Sub Doc in Utah than shoot me a message and I'll reply right away.

Post subject: Good Doctors
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:51 pm 

Hi Blue,

Too bad all doctors aren't like yours. My first Suboxone Dr. was like that. He always spent as much time with each patient to make sure all our needs were met. And mine too accepted my insurance which is a rarity as you well know.

Then we moved one state over and I called every single Suboxone doctor that was on my PPO list. Most wanted cash and charged over $300 every visit. Finally at the end of my list I found another decent Dr. He doesn't spend much time with me but I do get good care. That's because he works out of an Urgent Care facility and is really busy so I don't fault him.

So now along with your suggestion for a good Dr. in Utah, I can suggest one for So. Cali, and Las Vegas, NV. Not bad, we got three states all in a row with good physicians.

Thanks for giving out the excellent information.