It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: constipation. shit
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:00 pm 

Hahaha that made me literally laugh out loud! Blowfish haha.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:47 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

LMAO @ this topic.. I have had the same issue tho.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:42 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Ok so I've been wanting to post on this subject for a long time just too lazy to create an account but in an attempt to try to save some of y'all's asses I did. Yes pun Intended. I myself suffer and have since I was a small kid from hard and large stools to the point where I would hold it for a month being scared of the pain. As I got older I tried everything from Miralax to enemas. Mag. Cit., lax, suposatorry, literally everything. But what do you do when all that is too late and your sitting on the toilet praying and reading these posts. I found something that doesn't fix our problem but it does help hugely. RECTICARE! AND VASELINE. It completely numbs your ass and lubes it up so you may still have to push but no more pain at all. Hope you heed the advice.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:08 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I did something rather careless and did not read the original post lol but I can obviously tell that this is about constipation. When I was on any dose higher than 8 mg per day the constipation was TERRIBLE. There were times -while I was on 16-24 mg per day- when I would not go for 5 to 6 days and times when I was literally traumatized while defacating. About a week or two worth of shit would come out and rip my ass open in the process. Since it wouldn't come out on its own, I would have to push...but when I pushed, it ripped and tore. Then it would bleed.

I am sorry this is SO disgusting...but my point is that 8 mg and under does NOT have that effect on me unless I (A) consume tons of antacids, (B) fail to drink a normal amount of water or (C) eat tons of candy, chocolate, dairy (cheese) and other things that harden the stools. I don't even take meds now for constipation and I usually go every day. Once in a while (like once every 3 months) I do take Miralax and that works better than anything IF you drink plenty od water with it!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:14 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

So....for anyone that's tried "EVERYTHING" and is still having problems with constipation, here's something to ask your doc next time your in. A med called "movantik" fills those receptors in the bowel thereby keeping the receptors in suboxone from binding to them instead which is what causes the bowel to not function properly. This medication is NOT a laxative and does not work like a laxative, it simply allows or enables the bowel to behave in the manner it was meant to behave naturally and not become "paralyzed" and inoperable, so to speak!

Constipation can be avoided completely providing you follow the directions and take it exactly as prescribed. I had very severe of issues with constipation from suboxone treatment and while I have always eaten lots of vegetables and fiber and drink lots of water, prune juice etc., for some reason I was still having these severe and life altering issues and I didn't want to become dependent on a laxative. This has been like a new lease on life for me, and I recommend giving it a try if you've tried everything else! Best of luck!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8