It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:29 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

will suboxone show up in my urine test for a D.O.T. drug test it says on the form on the dotgov. site that i cant use methadone it doest say anything about soboxone just need to know for the next random test

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

I guess this is a bit late. First...I am NOT an expert nor doctor. These are educated guesses and bits of info that I have picked up over time. Also, I probably am not going to answer your question very well....but...

It is only a matter of time untill most companies and govenment agencies test for buprenorphine (Suboxone/Subutex) on a regular basis. Some might already. As far as I know, the regular 10 panel dipstick drug tests normally do not test for bupe. However, I suspect that there are some multi panel tests that do in fact test for bupe, but do NOT quote me on that. There IS a cheap drug test that is like under 5 bucks that specificaly tests for bupe. I guess it depends on where the DOT is at in drug/chemical/pharmacutical (sp) awareness and if there is or is not much of a bupe diversion problem in your area. I would look into it more for you but, I doubt there isn't much that I could find out about your DOT that you don't already know.

IF I do hear anything about this subject I will be sure to update you/let you know. Also, if you find out more please give us an update. Thanks a bunch!!! In the meantime, good luck with evereything and take care.

"Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it." ---Salvador Dali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:12 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Actually what happened?

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:22 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Don't know.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:56 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

harley2001 wrote:
will suboxone show up in my urine test for a D.O.T. drug test it says on the form on the dotgov. site that i cant use methadone it doest say anything about soboxone just need to know for the next random test

TO: harley2001:

Just for the record , my doctor said bup WOULD NOT show up on a drug test, that I would never have to worry about it.
I suppose they have to do a SPECIAL test for bup. and most companies won't spend the money and don't know about the drug anyway. If I were you I would not worry about it. Hope this makes you feel better..........Judy