It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I've driven myself completely mad. The last two hours were spent trying to post a comment on one of your blog posts. I am very embarrassed to admit my profession is in IT, but this has the be the most funky, convoluted process I've seen. And I'm assuming it's the fault wordpress (or my stupidity). I hate to have my handheld, but can anyone walk me through how I can "logon" to post a comment?

What I've tried:
Obviously I tried using my SuboxoneTalkZone forum username/password. I tried creating a wordpress account and logging in with that. I created a 2nd wordpress account and used the same email that is used for this account. I've added suboxzonetalkzone.com to my wordpress. I am obviously missing some vital (and most likely tiny) piece of the puzzle. It is upsetting though that it isn't easier to add a comment to a blog post :(

A big thanks to anyone that can help me out here. I'm "stuck".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:05 pm 

I've never actually tried to comment on one of the blog posts, so I don't have experience with it. In fact, the only comments on the blog I could find were from 2012, so I'm wondering if posting a comment is virtually impossible to do, as you may have found out!

If it is the case that leaving comments is very difficult to do, this is surely NOT the intent of Dr. Junig! Dr. Junig is always willing to discuss what he writes, and he maintains a level of accessibility here that is uncommonly open. If you go to Talkzone, you can contact Dr. Junig from the dropdown menu. I think this would be the best way to let him know that you are struggling to make a comment.

Amy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for the reply. If my memory serves, I believe I was able to post a comment a few years back (2-3), but I could be remembering incorrectly. I'm almost certain Dr J. wouldn't disable comments, especially in a most confusing way. He has always been very open, honest, accessible and willing to hear/discuss different opinions and points of view. I find this to be a best quality trait. Especially in regards to a Doctor. I'm so thankful for all Dr. J. has done. This site has a lot to do with my previous successful use of suboxone for 2 years. Followed by 2 years clean.

With regards to being able to "log in" to post a comment, it would seem like I should be able to register for suboxonetalkzone.com as apposed to suboxforum.com (which I obviously already have an account on). Is this possible? Is it just not enabled?

Again, thanks to any and all that help.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:53 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Good question, I have been unable as well to figure out how to log into the talk zone and post comments. Thanks for asking, I was embarrassed as well.