It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Clean time?
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:33 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Just wondering when everyones relapse date was and when did u start living life again? I relapsed 6/6/06 and got sober on 6/26/06 and haven't looked back since!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:03 pm 
Wow! You are coming up on 4 years, Ronnie! That's great! Four years without having to worry about the garbage that goes along with active addiction. Four years of getting your life straightened out. Four years of good times with your family. Four years of not having to wonder about where you're going to find the money and a source for more drugs. Four years of growth as a 'normal' human being. Four years of learning how, and that you can, live life without the drugs. That is wonderful!

My Suboxone start date was 7-9-2009. I had taken my last handful of Lortab and Soma on the previous morning. I went to my first appointment with my Sub doctor in high hopes that I would never have to feel the way I had felt that morning ever again.....the feeling of not only the physical miseries of opiate withdrawal, but the mental aspects as well. I knew that I couldn't keep doing it. I was tired of the lies as much as anything else. My expectations were met. I left that appointment feeling something I hadn't felt in a long time.....NORMAL! I am very grateful!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:40 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I can honestly say if it wasn't for my son being born then chances are I'd prob be dead. It just really hit me when my girl was pregnant it was like wait a second do you want this beautiful baby to have no father and when he gets older to know his father died because he was a scumbag drug addict, nope not gonna happen.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:25 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Congrats Ronnie and Setmefree on your recovery time. I started suboxone on December 9, 2008 and have been on it steady since then.

It's always nice to see how everyone is progressing, so thanks, Ronnie for starting this thread.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:39 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Thanks and sorry for being so brutal sometimes!!!!

Post subject: My Date....
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:47 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Hello All,
My New Lease on Life started on Feb. 2, 2009!!! A day I will NEVER forget and with the grace of God NEVER have to do again :lol: :lol: :lol: It's been a great ride so far.... Alot of work at times But, a great ride nonetheless !!!!!!!
Congrats to ALL keep up the good work.. :)

God Bless
TW