It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: clean and feeling great!
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Just wanted to pop in and say its been over 2 months now since my last dose of subs.and I'm feeling great!its nice not forgeting that u haven't take anything in a while.gone many,many days with out thinking about it and when you do its just to congratulate ur self for getting off and getting ur life back.for all out there THANK YOU! For ur help when I jumped off.and for all the other side is great u do feel normal again.thanks to all!! Kept the fight going. And don't forget the fight when ur done. Thanks,ratt396

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:33 am 
Thanks for checking in Ratt! Thanks for not forgetting us! Wow....you're doing great! Two months! I'm so glad you're feeling good! I hope you'll continue to check back in, letting us know that you're still doing well....after even more months have passed. Are you going to meetings or anything? What is helping to keep you 'centered' or stable in your recovery, if I may ask? I think part of it for me, if/when I get where you are, will be just the absolute fear and dread of ever, ever going through the Hell of active addiction, withdrawal, etc ever again!
Anyway....again, thanks for the update!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey, thanks. What kepts me off now is that thought process everyday going did I take my subs,when do I need another dose,did I take to little or to much,man how am I going to get off,when do I need to cut my dose,do I feel ok today or not is it becuz I cut my dose to much or just a tired day,etc... Thoses thoughts & many many more ran thru my head every day all day. And now I just think of what I need to do for the day& what I want to do in life. No more ?'S of how I feel.its really nice!!and the thought of being back in that process is scary. But u do think of what is was like taking pain pills for a buzz & remember liking it but not worth the price!! That feeling on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being bad cravings. Its a .5 So it just that thought no big deal cuz u know where it leads. Just hav to remeber what it was like. Thank all again! My dream came true.and so can yours! Its not that bad just get ur self down to that low dose and go from there. It can b done.and the w/d's do go away! Thanks again!! Ratt396