It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:22 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thanks for everyone's replies! I am just very distraught. I am a pretty sharp guy so I know I will figure it out and make the right decision. When I made that post last night it was typed in angst and frustration. There is not a price on staying clean and that is the truth. I will elaborate more on my situation tomorrow. I must get some sleep. Thanks to everyone again! It feels relieving knowing there are others that share the same problems that I do. I really do appreciate the advice! Here is to staying clean... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:11 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

mayunholdup wrote:
Vandiar,

I had problems paying for suboxone as I too have no insurance it was about 400$ a month for me...I did some research and found a free suboxone program that many doctor offices take part in. They just need a copy of your W4 and you sign a few forms and within a few weeks you should get on the program...

Not all doctors have one but if you can find one I'd recommend this.

If you have any more questions feel free to e-mail me

mayunholdup@hotmail.com

excellent!! Thank you! I will look into it this weekend. Thanks again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:26 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

You're welcome, I'm very glad to help!! It's a pity that such a great drug that helps people literally win their lives back is so expensive! I know more and more generics are going to come on the market too to make it cheaper but you can't beat free! Keep me up to date on how everything goes.

Ryan K. Leddy

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:35 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

I get my suboxone from a small family run pharmacy in town. I was actually very surprised they carried it. I'm willing to bet it's due to MY doctor since it's literally right down the road, and he has many patients taking suboxone. Well, without insurance the pharmacist whom I've known for a long time tells me it comes out to be a little more than 5.00/pill. I can't remember the exact number. HOWEVER... with my insurance, my suboxone(I get 28 every 2 weeks) costs me $3.00 PER DISPENSE. 1 pill. 10 pills. 60 pills. All going to cost 3.00 bucks! Makes me so damn happy. I do have to pay $120 for the visit every other week, but man...I don't think I could swing treatment if I was having to pay full price for pills, aka no insurance. So thank god my insurance program covers the medication.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

man thats the one thing that really pushes my buttons with suboxone. When i was getting 60 180mgs oxys it coast me 5 bucks im still under my parents insurance THANKYOU OBAMA FOR THE NEW THING HE PUT INTO PLACE NOW IM ON TILL 28 OR 27!. But my point is the drug that ruin my life coast 5 bucks BUT THEN WANT I WANT TO CHANGE MY LIFE AND GET CLEAN MY FIRST SUBOXONE SCRIPT FOR JUST 13 PILL AT WALMART COAST 260 BUCKS 24 a pill or so! i was 17 at the time addicted to oxy for 4 years i had no job to speak off hence no money so this was unacceptable luckily my mom paid for my first few scripts.

But i talked to my dr about this and told her im scard ill relapse i cant keep asking my mom to pay that much for me every other week. so she called my mom and i in for a face to face, we sat down and worked out a plan and went to court against my health insurance company to cover suboxone. now i pay 30 bucks for 45 pill a month. to anyone with health insurance but does not cover sub talk to your dr about this cause their are things you can do!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:26 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

BBoy, what do you mean, you "went to court" against your insurance company? Is that a literal statement? Did you really hire an attorney and have a hearing in front of a judge in a court of law to get them to cover your Suboxone? That just seems really odd to me. Then again, I've also never heard of 180 mg Oxycontin - they are not made - are they? I've also never heard of anyone paying, or anyone charging, $24 per Suboxone pill. It just does not "coast" that much. I don't want to be critical with you here but much of what you are saying is just not adding up - which is why I'm hoping you can clarify this for us.

Really? You went to court? Or can you expand on this a little? I'd love to get my insurance costs for Suboxone under control as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:02 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

The Highest MG OxyContin made is 160 MG which is very rarely prescribed unless you are literally on your death bed. Maybe he meant 80 MG. Also, those prices of Suboxone don't seem to add up. I've been on Suboxone in two states (Arizona and Texas) and they were $6.50 to $7.00. 14 a pill sounds to me either completely outrageous or just false.

Anyways, on a side note I had a problem with my Sub doc yesterday. They got me on the patient assistance program, which gives me a 30 day supply of pills. Well, the last two times they've given me my correct dose, 60 pills a month. Well, my doctor did anyways, instead his wife (Nurse) gave me my pills and said they only signed me up for 30 pills a month, and the other two times were a mistake. They said it should be fixed by next time, which will be when I see them again in a month. So, I told the Doctor to write me a script for the Generic Subutext for the other thirty since it is much cheaper and because I really want to try them because I am getting sick of the orange flavoring. First, I called CVS and did a price check and for 30 8MG they were $149 dollars, then I called Walgreens which is literally right across the street and they came in at $123 dollars. I've usually known Walgreens to the more expensive one in the past. So, just giving people who don't have insurance a heads up that Walgreens is cheaper for the generic Subutext.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:49 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Suboxone needs a good law suit for replacing the street drug dealer to the corporate drug dealer, you people are disgusting charging the price you do for this medication that is very addictive.

Class Action I hope, you hope people are to scared to let anyone know that they are taking such a substance and this reduces your chance of a law suit.

It's coming baby and I hope it bleeds you dry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:27 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just stumbled across the post above this one.... I can promise neither that 'Suboxone' nor the maker of Suboxome have anything to do with this site. I certainly wouldn't mind if they sent me money..... but they don't!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:59 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I realize these answers are rather old, but I just found this website. In the past, I saw a website that had a form on it where you could take it to your doctor and get low cost or free (?) Suboxone. Does anyone know where that form is on the internet?

Also, I was taking (2) 8 mg Suboxone Tablets but then I switched to Suboxone Film (for the past year) only because it was cheaper than the tablets. Even though film is cheaper, it's still very expensive.

I have a $50 co pay card from RB (that can be used once monthly for a year, then you get a new card), but even with the card, I'm still paying about $411 for 60 films per month.

Any updates on pricing since this topic was first discussed?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:20 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Hey guys! I just updated my page for drug cards that take a chunk off of Suboxone. If you know of any others, please send me an email at iloveanaddict@yahoo.com so we can let everyone else know! Thanks!

http://iloveanaddict.com/?page_id=533

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:13 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Im new to suboxone and this addiction program Im in, For the first week my doctor game me 14 8 mg strips. I took it to CVS ( I have insurance) and it was 155 dollars due to a PA they were waiting on. So they allowed my to buy a single days doses for $22.xx That's in Indiana.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:26 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Cheapest cost 100e for 1 pack 8mg and sometimes you get second 1 for free.You need to contact support.

Greetings and Thank you G

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:11 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hi there. Hope you are doing well. The cheapest place I have found is Sam's Club. I am paying $412 for 56 Suboxone Strips. I highly recommend the Good RX app, as it will tell you the cheapest place in your area and give you good discounts. Hope this helps. Take care.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:51 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I've stumbled on this discount card and have found it works better than all others for generic Suboxone tablets. Paid about $110 for #30 at rite aid. This is the processing information.
Bin# 015284
PCN# CRX
ID# 23456789
Group# HDRX485

Hope this helps!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:07 pm 

Thomas,
You can not sell drugs here or advertising sites that do.
Ive deleted your post. Please do not post this again.

Thank you, the management..

Razor 55

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:21 pm 

Right on Razor!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:09 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

There's a app on GOOGLE PLAY Store for GoodRX where the app gives you coupons for suboxone/subutex..basically all medications available. All you have to do is show the coupon to the pharmacy the app generates for you and you can use those coupons over and over again. I use this app everytime i pick up my script. I too have no health insurance. Hope this helps!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:25 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Costco pharmacy has the best price, but the locations I have been to, they are very rude to people who are filling controlled medications. Costco won't tell me over the phone if they have my brand of buprenorphine in stock, because i must be a thug who's planning to rob them, so I waste my gas and time to find out in person they don't have it. They would not accept prescriptions from a certain doctor, despite the fact that they have perfectly valid medical license, because their reputation or their patients aren't to their liking. Walgreens and CVS has never pulled these shenanigans. Costco doesn't mind losing pharmacy customers because pharmacy is only a small portion of their business.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:41 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

My doctor had no problem writing generic subutex, but for some reason it didn't work as well for me as the brand name. I stick to what works for me, and use the suboxone coupon.