IbuProfen
Clonidine
Immodium
Valerian Root
Magnesium
B-complex Vitamins
Iron
Vitamin C

If your desperate go buy some T1s (legal in Canada), not recommended for obvious reasons. And if your really desperate try some benzos and/or Kratom but use with caution and use very minimally.

You need to stay hydrated and eat, eating sometimes is non-existent during this time so force down some ensure meal replacement drinks if you have the cash.

Hot showers and baths elevate symptoms very momentarily and help you keep up hygiene. Epsom salt baths feel amazing and forces toxins out through your skin, aiding in Detox.

I found Short but frequent walks, music, sports drinks, and having someone around to help a lot. If you can bear it, sexual release will release those endorphins rather quickly as well and get the dopamine flowing temporarily.

Whatever you do just don't sit around doing nothing. This will not online make things worse but will prolonged symptoms, make you pay more attention to them and a bored mind always leads to trouble if you know what I mean.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:29 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ive heard from more than one source that KRATOM is a real miracle. Its an herb, almost the same as a supplement, I think????
anyway, its legal here too, but I hear its way cheaper online.
Ive not had any experience with it personally, but have heard of a few ppl using it to get off suboxone. apparently you can detox from the kratom as well if you take too much. but like I said I have no personal experience.
Just wanted to add that I had heard alot about it, and my curiousity sparked agian when I read your post.

Post subject: clarification?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm 
Just curious about 'T1's'...Isn't that just tylenol by itself? Are you referring to T2's, which are tylenol/caffeine and like around 10mg codeine that are/used to be available in Canada?

-Travis

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:21 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

1st post--- ya kratom can make you withdrawal (I've heard). It isn't very strong, and is nice but I just used it on a day that I felt like I was gonna break. It is amazing, really destroys symptoms for a short bit.

2nd post-- Tylenol 1s have acetaminophen, caffiene and 8mg of codeine, t2s have 16 mg of codeine, t3s have 30mg and t4s have 60mg. Only t1s are available w.o a script.