It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:08 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

do you think that if you do suboxone and get wild with someone lot of kissing and you know and had just done a suboxone could they test positive for suboxone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:30 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

ok here the deal i had to take drug test i tested postive for suboxone i do not take suboxone.But my wife dose, is it possable for me to get it from her saliva.I found that you can do an oral test and it can detect suboxone for 6-12 hours.So do you think it`s possable transfarer suboxone thur saliva after open mounth kissing her THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP WITH THIS :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:53 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

If you kissed her soon after she dosed and she didn't brush her teeth before, then yes, I suppose you could have absorbed some. And if you don't take sub and you did test positive for it, well, it seems that it did occur. If you didn't feel anything from taking it and you're opiate naive, then you couldn't have ingested very much, because it is a very potent opiate.

If you want to avoid this in the future, she should wait about 15 or so minutes after the tablet or film has dissolved before eating/drinking or brushing her teeth. After that, you should be fine to kiss her. But I'd definitely have her brush her teeth about 15 or so minutes after she doses (so she still gets her full absorption) and so you don't chance having that happen again.

Hope this helps.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:29 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Thank you for your reply. dose anyone know were i can get some info on this so i can show that this can happen THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANY HELP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:45 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

There's nothing you can really read or print out to show someone. You can use the package insert or maybe get something from her pharmacist. It IS a sublingual medication and common sense SHOULD prevail. But unfortunately I'm not aware of anything I can direct you to that would "back-up" or prove what can happen.

Unless there's something I'm missing or not thinking of....ANYONE?

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think you pretty much covered it Hat. Because it was an oral drug test and if it was done soon after he kissed his wife, who had just dosed the chance he tested positive are very great. I know that when I dose I can taste it for up to 15/20 min afterwards. However if a person were to kiss someone who just dosed and then get a UA or blood drug test that could be different. Could that little amount from kissing get into the blood stream and show positive? I would not think so, but I am no expert. Seems like you would almost have to do it to find out.