It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:58 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

i have a question... i will be being induced tuesday morning... can they find suboxone in drug testing or meconium testing?!?!? do they have to have a special test for it to find it or will it show up on a regular drug screen!?!?!!?! need answers pls before i lose my mind!! thanks!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:42 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

dollbabycass wrote:
i have a question... i will be being induced tuesday morning... can they find suboxone in drug testing or meconium testing?!?!? do they have to have a special test for it to find it or will it show up on a regular drug screen!?!?!!?! need answers pls before i lose my mind!! thanks!!!!

Wow, girl....you're so beautiful!! And congratulations on your soon-to-be new baby!!

I have never, ever read about anyone's baby having their meconium tested for Sub. Haven't you been off Sub for a while and were on a low dose before that? Your baby probably won't have any w/d signs and they will have no reason to even run those sorts of tests, even if there is one. All that stuff costs a lot of money. I know you are at the end and you are worried. You're in the final days and it's scary. I was in your shoes! However, it seems like most of us deliver healthy babies. I wish I could say something to remove all your fears. My little 'Sub baby' is sitting here next to me and starting to read and she is just four and beautiful and perfect. And I was on 3 mg until a week before delivery. No w/d at all!!! Big (((HUGS))). It really will be okay.....can't wait to read your birth story....

laddertipper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey girlie! The big day is almost here, congratulations!

Ladder is right, you've been off sub now for a bit and you were on a super low dose before that. They only do drug tests if they suspect drug use. Your good, so stop worrying and relax while you can because soon sleep will be a thing of the past. Please let us know how everything goes. This will be the most treasured experience of your life. Congrats again momma!