It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:47 am 
Sorry for double posting on this thread. I no longer want to to add anything else to this thread. Just incase anyone needs one or two more reasons as to why i want nothing more to do with this stuff. Heres a good site i found a few minutes ago. I wanna leave it on this last note. But it's all a irrational source, to rationalizing minds. You got a open mind and or still on the fence with this stuff.

http://suboxoneabuse.wordpress.com/about/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:34 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Romeo and TeeJay....

You both make me smile. Just sayin'. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:25 pm 
Ah yes... Shun someone who is attempting to provoke thought. I had a feeling this would happen. Ya know just sub on for all i care. Im really just aiming this for ALL those members here who are suddenly popping up with topics concerning the negatives of this drug. And those who are determined to stay away from painkillers. You wanna wake up and pop sub under your tongue and go off whistling and skipping through life. GO FOR IT! I really don't want anything to do with trying to convince you. You go on with your bad selfs. Just realize there is a chance this crap turns on you. Where all pro's of this drug turn to cons. It's fine, i'll be hopefully waiting on the other side of the fence when and if it turns on you. The world's smallest violin will be playing when you walk that walk of shame.

It disgusts me that i come here explaining how i feel and how a TON of other people feel concerning your wonderdrug turning on em. Instead of support.. Ya know what. I hope when your day comes. People just make fun of you and dismiss anything you say down. I sound arrogant? look at how people are shooting me down like im just full of crap. For those that do. I seriously hope you get ripped apart limb from limb if you ever decide to speak out and ask for help on a forum. I hope people try to make you feel like your the crazy one and everyone is the sane one. Everyday on the painkiller train you are just shedding more and more of what used to be you. Your junkie ego rises and your old self diminishes. I think deep down we know who the wise one is trying to get off everything. But you'll NEVER admit it, I apologize you cannot muster up a shred of courage. Or at the very least, leave those alone who are sick of it all!

If your content and don't agree. Good for ya! I am allready PMing those who are struggling and were banding up against the fight for ourselves. But don't worry, you'll toughen up one day i suppose. Any other smart ass remarks for me, before i sign off of being in a episode of the walking dead? ::shuns zombies away::

Thanks for those with compassion and who have conquered these demons. I am still learning here. down to 6mg a day now! Another 2mg drop in the works here in 3-5 days. Every 3-5 days lets do this. I am slowly feeling myself down in there. This crap will not be victorious. ::Spartan kick into black pit:: To hell with all the painkillers!

Don't be scared to get off this stuff. There is a whole another person in there without the opiods/opiates. This stuff makes me someone i hate. I am sorry life was so good for those who have abused herion, oxy, done, sub, pod tea, fentanyl, that they want to be on it for life. I am truly sorry you feel this way. I suppose my logical reasoning is shining through my junkie reasoning. One day i seriously hope you found this out. Do you wanna be 50 and suddenly dropped by a sub doc who is moving and have to turn to the streets to find more. Because you are clearly in a world of crap being on this stuff. Good freaking luck! Go ahead and attack. The absolute insanity shines through on those defending to prolong there habits.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:50 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

More inspiration??!!

Hey Will,

Are you dropping by 2mg? Are you going from 6 to 4? Be careful.. slow and steady tends to win this race. I want to see you do this. GL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:37 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Will,

I really think you need some professional help.

You continue to post these long rants/arguments and blast people for no reason.

Nobody here is disagreeing with you. This place will support anyone who needs it. I for one am aware sub is not for everyone. I understand you feel feel shitty and emotionless and not sober. I believe you when you say sub turned on you.

So why can't you act like a mature adult and respect me for choosing sub? It works well for me and my life is so great now. I have great relationships, a new car, and an awesome job! Be fucking happy for me! Just show some small level of respect for fellow human beings who may have a different experience. Shit, you aren't even hearing what people are saying cause you are so fucking consumed with your sub hate.

Im so sick of reading your bullshit. Open your ears and shut your mouth. Ya just may learn something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:26 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Lol will you are the definition of a internet TROLL!

So will says in his first post Saturday march 16 this is the last time I'll be posting for a while. Well here we are Wens day the 20th and your still posting. You crack me up its like your a lil kid on the play ground who has to have the last word even after saying I'm not talking to you any more. WILL WAKE UP YOU HAVE BEEN REPEATING YOURSELF FOR WEEKS WITH YOUR BS PROPAGANDA! No body gives two shits what you believe, think or have to say. You talk like your above everyone your on suboxone and its so bad for you than what the fuck are you still tapering for? grow a fucking pair and jump already.

Buddy I was told by my Dr I was going to die before my 21st birthday because my health was so bad due to my addiction. And you can ask any member on this forum I hate suboxone more than you. But I don't interfere with people life/recovery because of it.

You need to think before speak buddy.

And I'll show you how this is done this is my last post in this thread. Bye Bye hypocrite

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:36 pm 
I originally switched my email on my old account to a fake made up email. It permanently disabled my account as i was leaving. Look I am done with my opinion. My opinion and story is out there. Anyone with a shred of humanity will see threw the zombie attacks.

I need professional help? This place has people all dismissing peoples side effects with this drug. Claiming it's not sub. When clearly there is still no real long term studies to show either way. Still the general attitude is... No it's not the sub. This is bias. Keep telling yourself the same lie over and over and it will become truth.

Look if someone has anything to contribute besides attacking me. Please do. If not, PM me and talk garbage to me. I am not trying to start crap. My opinion is making people attack me. So be it. Those that are struggling may see this, and feel similar.

I am only here for factual info on inquiries i may have. If you have a personal attack towards me. PM me. I'm done with this sophomore back and forth type stuff. (Don't PM me unless your really feel like lashing out, and i'll defend accordingly)

Oh and needed professional help is all of us here who are glorifying the use of a narcotic painkiller and chatting about it. lol, lets get real.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:42 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Anybody that posts anything that doesn't agree with you or isn't about how incredibly terrible suboxone is...... Obviously it's an attack on you.... Apparently.

Post subject: Re: Bye
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:18 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Ehhhhhj Will no need to be like that, c'mon mate. Suboxone is a godsend. No need to reject us we respect your decision please respect ours ok.

I was only on codeine but the grief coming off it I could not deal with. I have a 4 y/o little girl to look after but i thought the world was coming to an end without my codeine y'know. I'd be here regardless n at least stay here for some support yea? We're still here just try to respect others' opinions n decisions ok. God knows where I'd be without suboxone n I even stupid tried using codeine on top at times.

Take care of you, ok
Evey xxx

Don't one day, SAY TODAY!
There is always a solution to the problem

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:11 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

If it is such a big problem and it bothers you so much, than just fucking get off of it! Go tell your doctor the truth and tell him that you do not like the side effects, and he should take you down fairly quickly; Just stop taking it. I feel like your on here to make people feel sorry for you, and to bash your own decision to take the med. I think Will that you need to STOP BASHING a treatment just because it is not 100 percent as effective as you wish'd or hoped that it would be.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:06 am 

Hey jay,

I think this was a post from 2013. I totally agree with ur response 100%

:)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:59 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't know what happened to Will. But over the years I've gotten a number of emails from former posters who left with Will's attitude, but then contacted me 2 or 4 or 6 years later to say they had relapsed and were back on buprenorphine, or in a couple cases wondered if I knew of any docs in their area. They usually ask me to avoid saying anything about them on the forum-- and I respect their wishes. But those emails are one of the reasons for my attitude about the medication. Just thought I'd share that point....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:21 pm 

I just hate the fact that this thread is back up and active again. We had enough the first time around. No one can accuse us of blocking members opinions.

Thanks for the 411 on our old bashers!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:38 pm 

Hi Dr. J, It does not surprise me! I wish that they would come back here and post an update so that we would have the opportunity to know what they learned! It would be a great way of validating our decision to stay on suboxone and use the time to work though things and to be developing new tools to manage this disease! Because, lets face it, it is not always easy! Enjoy the rest of today! It is beautiful in NJ today!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:47 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Yep it's a chronic relapsing condition for sure. Even many of those who prescribe to abstinence based spiritual programs and follow them to a tee experience relapses.

Suboxone really isn't that bad. For me, recovery needs maintenance long term no matter what method I'm following. Letting a film dissolve under my tongue for 15 mins a day isn't really a huge commitment. Arguably it's less taxing on my life commitments than doing a 60 or 90 minute 12-step meeting every couple of days.

Impairment imshmairment. I've been on anti-depressants more subjectively impairing than being on 8 or 12 mg of Suboxone. And having experienced multiple periods of abstinence based recovery (no methadone or suboxone), I can tell you there is NOT that much difference in quality of life between being on Suboxone, and being without. It's really quite negligible. In fact I'm definitely more prone to acting out in my other addictions when I'm doing the 12-step thing?!

I will go off it again at some stage, but I'm in no rush. Life is fine. I'm stable, happy, bipolar is alright. Until I know I can get through severe depression without turning to tobacco / alcohol / benzos / heroin, it is probably safer for me to live life with a moderate opioid tolerance. I am near certain that Suboxone has saved my life at least once, while two of my closest friends are no longer with us because they felt compelled to "get off the shit" when they weren't ready.

My anecdotal account aside, just look at the studies? Mortality rates alone, maintenance is miles ahead of abstinence based and naltrexone based recovery from opioid addiction.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:31 am 

Thanks, TJ. We can always use a big dose of your perspective as someone who has been there and back more than once. I might get annoyed by the premise of this thread, but there is plenty of good, real information here on page two!