It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Well hello everyone its been a minute since ive been able to get on and give an update....my computer has been broke just got it back recently....I am 7 and half months clean today this is the longest in 13 yrs ive ever been off of any opiates.....to everyone out there that thinks its not possible it is soooo possible and u will love ur life so much better, it gives me complete excitement telling people how many months its been ive never been prouder and the people who love me have never been more proud......Romeo its been a while I hope all is good with u!!!!!!! :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Good for you! Congratulations on your 7.5 months, that's a huge accomplishment.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:10 pm 

That is so awesome Jeaner! I really hope you can get your computer problems worked out because we need you here so show others that it can be done. We have several here who quit completely but the more the merrier.

So how do you feel at the 7 month mark? Any symptoms left over?

rule

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:01 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

7.5 months, JeanStrong? Holy Wow, good job!!!

It's so good to hear from you again AND it's even nicer to hear how great you sound!!

So, how did your computer break? Did you chuck it through a window? lol

Once again, congratulations on 7.5 months!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks guys feels good to be back on the site I barely recognized it...its changed a bit!

So rule at 7.5 months feel ok I sometimes get the weird back ache I would always get when I was withdrawling but then I remember ur ok ur not w/drawling from anything. I use to think about it every morning but that went away, my sleep is decent I still take Tylenol pms to make sure I sleep all night but most importantly it feels good to be FREE, I cant believe how much more money I have not having to go to the sub dr every 2 wks plus the gas to get there and to buy the subs!!! I don't feel great all the time but who does right???

Romeo no I didn't chuck it out the window I wanted to but that would've voided my warranty...lol :lol: but it seems to b fixed now so ill b checking in more looks like we need to spread the word guys that this thing we call addiction can be BEAT!!! I am here to tell everyone if I can do anyone can do it!!!

Tiny: thank u for such awesome words of encouragement all the time

This is a great forum it my darkest hours of w/drawl those 1st couple months this place and all of u really helped me a lot I can never thank you enough :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:22 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Can I suggest unisom instead of tylenol PMs?

I had the lingering, random back ickies, too. That feeling like your spine aches from the inside out. Ugh! That'll probably go away for you really soon.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I will def try the unisom I didn't really think about it but I shouldn't b taking any Tylenol ive already done enough damage to my liver I am sure....yep where ur spine feels achey and when I was using the only thing that helped was a pill or sub now I just ride it out and know its going away there's nothing I need to do!!!! Except for keep doing what ive been doing!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:56 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Realizing that we all deal with aches and pains and deciding NOT to use is a great step, Jeaner.

I still kinda chuckle when I think back to my "ah ha" moment. I was bitching to my wife about something and told her I thought I needed a pain pill and she said something to the effect of, "people all over the world get through what you're going through without pain meds" and it finally clicked for me when said that. It's amazing how our addiction can make us believe the silliest damn things and convince us we "need" a drug.

TD gave you great advice on the Unisom. I take 1/2 pill of Unison at bedtime. I use the Unisom with Doxylamine Succinate.