It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:34 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Hi.

My name is Libra and I just lost a friend two days ago. Her name is Roxi (short for Roxicet) and I loved her a lot. But, I had to kill her. She was taking over my life and I got tired of fighting with her. She was around soooooo damn much! Every single hour she would pop up whether I wanted to see her or not. I'm talking 10 to 15 times a DAY people. GAWD!

Anyhoo, I told my family and a couple of close friends about this Roxi and told them I HAD to get rid of her. So, I did some digging around and found a girl... an assassin if you will.... and made a discreet appointment with her. We'll call her Dr. X. Well, Dr. X told me that MANY people had the SAME problem with Roxi. Turns out that Roxi has like a million twins like the Octomom.... and like the Octomom and her million kids, Roxi had became a pain in a LOT of asses.

So, Dr. X and her cohort, Counselor Z and I came up with a plan to "off" this Roxi chick. She gave me a really nice gun that kills girls like Roxi (and others like her) slowly. I thought I was going to get an AK-47 of some sort.... Nope. I got something BETTER! This gun is called Suboxone.

Well, I went home armed with my Sub Machine.... I mean Suboxone, and I aimed it steadily at Roxi and my mom screamed, "NO! YOU DON'T USE IT ON ROXI! YOU PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH UNDER YOUR TONGUE!"

WTF?

Anyway, I remembered Dr. X's instructions and put the Sub in my mouth and I tell you what, within a half an hour, Roxi was GONE! As long as I keep putting that Sub in my mouth, Roxi stays away. It's amazing! Simply AMAZING!

Dr. X and Counselor Z told me that I would eventually have to give up my Sub, but just little bits at a time. Then after that, I might feel lonely and depressed and hurt for a while because I will make good friends with my new little friend, but that it wouldn't last that long and I could get through it and that Dr. X and Counselor Z would help me.

That was all three days ago. Roxi is out of my life and Suboxone is my new but temporary BFF.

So anyway, this whole post was written as satire, but it's true. I'm an addict. I'm on Suboxone to help me get off of it. I look forward to meeting new people here who will not judge me for using Suboxone like they did at the last forum I joined.

All my best,

Lib

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:35 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

If I have put this post in the wrong spot, I'm sorry. I'm just learning my way around these parts. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:33 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hello Libra and welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your story with us. I'm sorry to hear you previously ended up on an anti-sub forum, but you found us now and no one will judge you for being on sub here. So how long have you been on suboxone? I'm glad it's working out well for you. Again, welcome!

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: WOW !!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:57 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Anyone who can get off pain pills and bash the Octomon in the same post has all the support I can give, PLEASE be patient with yourself in this time of major change, no matter how tough this change can be hang in there, alot of things will be different when you get out from under the opiate blanket ( the phrase opiate blanket is from Hawker 1 ) Hope you are feeling better Hawker, Mike