It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:59 pm 

steph1850 wrote:
Thank you Fishy! It means so so much to get
Feedback from someone who's been there. For the most part life is great. I am sober, I am doing so well at work, I am out of the abusive relationship I was in with the guy who gave me opiate. I go to my meetings, I was able to
Sell me house and I've lost 20 pounds and look and feel healthy. I just need to get down to a manageable dose. I was able to get off sub once before but I never took more than 2mg every other day so it was easy to stop. Ironically I learned about the effects of high doses
At rehab and like a dummy, went home and tried it. I am definitely going to look into a liquid taper when I get
To 2mg. Ex junkie, I really wondered about that very fact as I'm seeing a pattern on this site.

Steph, many people have responded to you kindly and quickly, despite the fact that they didn't always agree with your assessment of your symptoms. You've taken that personally I imagine from how you responded to Ex-Junkie. If you don't think you're being properly supported here you are free to go and find help elsewhere.

If someone is going to come on this forum and say that the mods and Dr. Junig (suboxdoc) are being paid off by big pharma, they will be banned immediately. If you think that indicates a pattern on our forum, you are partially right. When people come on our forum and state their opinions on sub as facts, or if they make claims about sub they are unable to substantiate the mods here will take issue with that. If you believe that anyone is being paid here for any of our time on the forum you are quite mistaken, like Ex-Junkie. The mods are volunteers and Dr. Junig started this forum as an altruistic act. The only pattern to be detected here is that we are a group of people who are trying to help. Maybe you could use a refresher course on the forum rules, if you read them to begin with.

Amy