It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Blacked out
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:16 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

So I took Suboxone for about a year and quit and stupidly got back on pills. About 5 months ago I started taking Suboxone, Subutex, and Zubsolv. Different ones on different days. Whatever I could get on that day. I was taking a few benzos here and their as well. About 2 months in, October last year, I was having wds from subs, body twitches and all. So I went and got a Zubsolv l. About 2 hours later my vision went double and I don't remember anything after that. My parents said I got up and started reaching toward the ceiling and then just fell back on the floor and started twitching. Idk if I had a seizure or what never had one before. Then I got up and became a little violent. About 45 mins I came to with my brother in law sitting on my back. They said I was trying to get in my car and leave. I have no clue what causes me to black out for 45 mins. Mabey from mixing the different types of bupenorphine. Idk. Anybody ever blacked out or anything like that taking different types of bupe?

Post subject: Re: Blacked out
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:52 pm 

I don't think that your blackout could be from buprenorphine or mixing buprenorphine products. I know that benzos and alcohol can both cause seizures during withdrawal from them. Is it possible that you took your dose too soon, before you were feeling moderate withdrawals? Because I can definitely see your kinds of difficulties when someone goes into precipitated withdrawal. It's very intense!!

I hope that others post to your thread with more answers/opinions soon!

Amy