It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Benzo s
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I have a drug-test on Thurs evening, I will be inducing at some point early tommorrow morning, I took some zanex to help with some of my WD symtoms along with a few other things which ease my transition. I should had done more research before ingesting these pills but took the few people i asked words for it, I know there are alot of people in the medical field on here, and also people who have direct expierence themselves in the matter, i would gretaly appreciate some solid feedback. Some people tell me they passed a drugtest for benzo 6 days after taking some, another tells me they failed 20 days later!! I dont know what the hell to think PLZ HELP!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:29 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

If you only did a small amount, you should be OK. Xanax has a short half-life. If you are very concerned, you cvan always buy a home kit and test yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:47 pm 
Omgoodness man i prescribed klonopin. I know all about benzos. They will be out of your system in 2 to 3 days. Don listen to that 20 day mess. Thats false. At the most, 4 days. They have short half lives an trust me, i've had them out of me in 2 days. Without trying. They do no stay in you no time. Thats a promise!! Im not just going by hearsay. Im telling you first hand experience.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:08 pm 
20 days for a small amount is unlikely but when I overdosed on Phenazepam powder I weighed the bag after I came to and what weighed 500mgs when I got it was only 300mgs after a 3 day binge, I tested positive for benzos every week for probation for 32 days :shock: I couldnt believe it but phenazepam has a 60 hour half life and I did 200mgs in 3 days so Im sure that had a lot to do with it lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:06 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Well I would take LiveSavers word for it since he is talking from firsthand experience. But it all depends on your body and what type of BENZOS you took. There are 2 classes of BENZOS Short Acting and Long Acting you can do quick Google to see which is which I don’t want to tell you from the top of my head in case I make a mistake. But in most cases like said 2 to 4 days but we are all different with different with a different chemical makeup so nothing is 100%.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:40 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I've saw a xanax a purple football come up a week after while on methadone. They aimed something through the urine like a laser light though so it was probably a differant test so?

Post subject: Q
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:00 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

for the most part i was intendind on 2 -4 days max although im sure there have been exceptions, i just pray everything wrks out, i havent given up and with what im feeling i wanna to pick up that phone so badd! we have all been here. I took a half gram of H aroumd 6:30. Then i did 6o mgs of oxycodone around 2:30p.m. Its now 11:45p.m and im hurting, I gone from a wicked dope habit to taking 4 oxycodone 15 mgs tabs) I.V...... Like i said 12 hrs without oxycodone and 6 more hrs before it will be 24 hrs before my last shot of H! feeels good to say that,,,,,,,,Ask me? and im already in moderate withdrawl, but at the same time i feel its too soon time wise...idk, i just really thiking to stick it out as long as i can, the perks wit no tylenyol keep me bearable for about 4 hrs then....ugh.but i wanna wait make sure im heavy into and whatever was on my receptors have a really short half life, Im trying this calcuim/ magnesium/kinc to help with the rls, if that works it would be a miracle for me,,,I'll keep everyone posted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:17 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Like life-saver said, it should be out of your system in a couple day's. I've been tested twice (back in the day), and passed them both in 4 day's. But you have to remember that the test's are getting more effective,and thing's like dose, and duration play a big role. Good luck bro!

Post subject: Passed!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It wasn't GAS it was my DRUGTEST!! I passed and am releived to say the least, I have been stressing this all month. I won't get into a long drawn out story about URINE but the piss had been clean from benzo' s for 5 days, once again i couldn't clean up this month and had to resort to using my friends fine urine. It's embarrassing because he is also on subs and flirts here and there but rinses himself off and cleans up for his test every 2 wks or so, I held down a similar flirtatious usage program myself as some of u know and did quite well with it ( so i thought ) here I am 2 yrs later holding down a awful H habit and have had HELL of trouble just getting back on my subs. I have 1 month intervals in which gives me MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME! to induce back on and get my act together, it does not work like that, i try telling my friend who helps me out about fuckin around while he has this great chance to gain some stability back in his life, he see's what has happen to me, he has seen it rip away my core as a man, i have no control and am useless without my deadly companion Mr. Brownstone. He has seen the destruction in thinking you have the upper hand against something far more powerful than we could ever imagine .This is still not enough to deter him, and it wasn't enough to stop me either cuz i knew my lil jog would turn into a desperate run for my life with no finishline, there's no winning in this race and surrendering is the only way out. I don't know the answer to my current crisis but I do know i dont wanna die and i don't wanna be another statistic, I have cut my habit down from 4 to around 2 G's per day, I don't feel I'm taking as much risk as the last few weeks and I see a lil HOPE for milliioninth time!!! I JUST HOPE THINGS ARE DIFFERENT THIS TIME...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:23 am 
This is great news that you escaped being "busted" this time!! Just remember, it will eventually catch up with you some way some how. I would really try to get yourself together this time around. You got to!! I've gotta go and can only write a short response but i just wanted to leave a comment. Anyways, congragulations in a way lol. Just gotta do everything you can to get yourself back on track!! peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:26 pm 
When you say you went from 4g's to 2g's of h daily are you refering to low quality black tar or something? Cuz if not thats quite a bit of dope if its good quality.

Post subject: no
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No...there is no black tar out my way, not any that i have ever seen anyways. I never mentioned the quality, and if i did let me correct myself, its not the best quality but it is alot, and yes G's is referring to grams. Money has always been one of my biggest enablers because it's always seemed to be there, especially in the past few yrs and being in the buisness I'm in. By the way 4 grams a day may sound like alot, and if it were next to great dope it would kill most people, however tolerence is a amazing thing and i personally know people who do alot more than i do. Kind of like the more money u make the more money spend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:39 am 
Yes I know about tolerance seeing as Im an opiate addict, I never used heroin my main drug of choice after using oxys was when I found poppy pod tea. To me it is the king of all opiates, I have never gotten such a well rounded high from any pills like I got from pod tea, something to do with the cocktail of alkaloids in poppies that provides such a synergized warm, sedating, itchy nod like no other. Also the high lasts forever if you dose high, when tolerance is low a good dose of pod tea will last 10 or more hours depending how much you took. The withdrawal from pods on the otherhand is the worst since you are pretty much poly addicted to a number of narcotics instead of 1 pure form of opiate and is second only to methadone. It is nearly impossible to quit pod tea on your own I had to get on suboxone after many failed attempts. Im gonna be switching to methadone though since Ive been struggling with suboxone pretty much since I started it except for maybe 1 good month early on in treatment since I was just so relieved to be clean but now that time has gone by the cravings and using thoughts have returned full force and sub just isnt cutting it anymore. I need a real opiate in my system and I know methadone wont provide a consitent "buzz" once you get stabilized but at least it will hit all of those opiate receptors full force unlike suboxone and I wont have as many cravings. I also deal with moderate chronic pain from a torn splintered tendon in my ankle and sub does nothing for it and i know methadone will. I have a feeling once I get on methadone Im just gonna breathe a huge sigh of relief like "oh so this is what its like to actualy be maintained and stable on opiate replacement therapy and not crave" instead of this half ass maintained on suboxone. I feel like I might as well be sucking on an apsirin every morning when Im takin suboxone since it doesn't realy do shit.

Post subject: i c it now
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:28 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Wow!! These Dr's must really be misinforming people about what suboxone is supposed to do for you.....People act like u can just take the pill and that's it, all cravings gone and your feeling great!! Wake up and smell the sub dude, its a partial agaonist which means you r gonna have to do the other half of the work, opposed to methadone where its gonna fill all those receptors and u have a choice to be a zombie or not depending on your dose, and the best thing about it is you can still get high if your dose isn't high enough! I think some people should re-evaulate why they went on subs in the first place? For me sub is simply a pill i take to prevent WD's PERIOD....................... I will say that sub worked entirely different for me in the beginning than it did after a couple of years and i too have also been considering methadone, but i just think its sad people get thrown the wrong info and expect these things from sub that it simply just won't do and wasn't meant to do.