It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:57 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I get drug tested, I've been taken Klonpin, Adderal and Suboxone for 4 years.. Haven't done opiates or have had a connection for 4 years(after 2 years you usually lose contact with random dope sellers) so my drug test expected is Suboxone Positive, Clonezepam Positive, and Amphetamine Positive.. I come back a month later (NO I HAVE NOT BEEN NOTIFIED OR ANYTHNG ABOUT RESULTS) at the end of the session, literally 1 minute before I walk out, Doc: "how's he cravings?" Me: "Well I've been on Suboxone for 4 years so they don't exist." Doc: "Well your results say positive for Oxycodone" Me: *relaxed* "that's impossible, let me see..oh wow.. This is wrong.. Where is the tons of Benzodiazepam NANOGRAMS? Out of 10 possible Benzos that were tested I was negative for all? After taking benzos everyday 3 times a day for actually longer than Suboxone almost 5 years you would imagine a stock pile in my body.. You could get high just drinking my blood.." Doc: "I have a patient coming in right now but I'll see you tomorrow morning." Test RESULTS :positive amphetamine, positive Bupe, Negative Norbupe? Positive Oxycodone.. NEGATIVE BENZODIAZEPAM I EVEN PULLED A KLONPIN OUT OF MY WALLET WITH MY PRESCRIPTION LETTER FROM WALGREENS AND TOOK IT IN FRONT OF HIM... TO SHOW THAT THIS MEDICINE IS ALMOST AS MUCH AS YOUR SUBOXONE AND YOUR TEST SAYS I DONT TAKE A PRESCRIBED MEDICATION AND ALSO IS FALSE ON OXYCODONE.. 2 mistakes in 1 test.. It was my first test with this doctor.. I MEAN WHO SHOULD BE SUED??? SOMEONE SHOULD BE COUGHING UP SOME CASH BECAUSE OF I WERE ON PROBATION THIS COULD HAVE EFFECTED MY LIBERTY...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:32 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

hello fake analysis,

Welcome to the forum! Just FYI drug test have False positives... it happens. Obviously you had a drug test that gave you a false positive for oxycodone. In general. Your liberties will not be taken away from you, because drug tests are disputed. any disputes are sent to Labs to retest the urine.

I once had a false postitive for benzos. and like you said: "Thats impossible." The doctors office was very polite and just said to take another test. Sure enough, I took another test right then and it was fine.

This kinda of thing does happen and that is where drug tests get sent out to labs for further testing. I hope everything worked out for you when you went back in to speak with the doctor.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:57 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

.. I MEAN WHO SHOULD BE SUED??? SOMEONE SHOULD BE COUGHING UP SOME CASH BECAUSE OF I WERE ON PROBATION THIS COULD HAVE EFFECTED MY LIBERTY...

Actually no, drug tests in a doctors office do not meet the standard for a forensic test, cannot be used for legal purposes. Even the confirmatory tests sent off to a lab cannot be used for that purpose.
Hope you didn't shout (all caps) at your doc...

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My general doctor drug tested me once after prescribing me Vicodin. After I lit up practically half of the possible abusbable substances, I had a wake up call about how functional of an addict I really was. Looking back on that report I'm not really sure how I was even walking around, let alone highly functioning and going to the gym, but mentally I was a wreck. He gave me this look that I'll never forget, he just stared into my eyes with this caring and concerned look as I lied to him saying "BS, they must have messed up the test, re-test me now" (for some odd reason I was clean at that hour) which he did. But I'll never forget the look he gave me. It keeps me sober. Maybe look at this as a half wake up call. False positive or not. It's humbling when a medical professsional tells you flat out drugs are bad. Indeed they are

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:17 am 

Noob, maybe I'm missing something, but I can't figure out what you are saying here. Would I have to have read your other posts to understand what you are getting at?

Amy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think noob is saying that he/she tested positive, and felt ashamed for having his/her secret 'found out'. Noob is essentially looking for reasons to learn and grow from experience-- whereas the first post in this thread was focused on how to make a buck off a mistake.