It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:32 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ok folks, you'll either laugh or cry. Today I was looking online for some specific information on suboxone and unfortunately I came across this, a site that sells hats, mugs, mousepads, etc. The following "definition" is available on your very own coffee mug!

suboxone:
suboxone, as most say is a drug prescribed to help withdrawal off herion, but ive come to find out thatif you are no longer doing herion, (several months or more clean) suboxone can be used to continue getting high with out the addictiveness of herion. i recomend not taking more than 2 mg for the first time or you will be puking as you would doing dope the first few times. but suboxone gives you the same affect....warm sensation in your body, nodding out, pinned pupils, and slightly itchy...as as herion would do. so if you are still into gettin messed up but can no longer or no longer want to do herion, i suggest suboxone...which aslo will not come up in a drug test! i can't do herion anymore so i pop a suboxone every once in a while (SIC - I didn't bother to change the misspellings).

or share this
... on mugs, magnets, mousepads, tshirts and more!
Realview
mugs $21.95

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? I just had to share.

FROM: http://www.urbandictionary.com/products ... id=4630651

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:46 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hatmaker,

What you see there is they will print any definition on the shirt or mug.
UrbanDictionary has all sorts of funny definitions, and I would guess you can print any of them in there. So, it just prints the definition on the shirt.

But its in bad taste of course!

Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:25 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

I have no problem laughing at my self and my own issues, and I have a wired sense of humor. So I have no problem with taking a joke, but this came across to me as nothing close to a joke, and not a definition of anything. I personally felt this was just trashing suboxone users, and giving fodder to the non-informed to trash people who are receiving help from it. To me it would be similar as saying the definition of Insulin is if you can't shoot dope any more but miss playing with needles, eat 5lbs of sugar everyday and start slamming again the legal way, which is not in a joke format or a definition of anything. It's pore taste and trashing some one's disease management. Thanks for pointing this out, it just let's you know how low people will go for a dollar. Boo to that site and it's owners.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:34 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I have to agree with everything you said, Dotta. It's no wonder many of us are treated like shit when we seek acute medical care or come across uneducated people in other ways.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.