It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:02 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello Everyone,

What a year! I've been on Suboxone for the past 12 months and all I can say is "Thank you Lord for getting me back to normal again". I've been seeing Dr. Junig for the past year and he's been great. I'm so glad that I finally had the courage to talk about my addiction. I used to go thorugh 20 pills a day of vicidin or hydrocodone or ultram and all that did was worry about where to get my next perscription. What a sad life I lived back then. It's been such a great year. I'm feeling a thousand percent better and accepted the Lord as my savior. Between dr. Junig and Jesus, I can once again feel like my old self again. To anyone going through an addiction and want to get off, please get the courage inside you to find a doctor that will perscribe Suboxone. It's a great pill that takes away detox pains and even if you take vicidin, once on Suboxone, you won't get a high, which forces you to stay on Suboxone for at least a little while. I'll stay on Suboxone for another few more months and then ween off them forever. Suboxone gives you the time to slowely get off your addiction. Good luck and ask God to come into your life, the peace and happiness you find in his love cannot be purchased.