It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:53 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

so i dont remember when it start. Isnt that weird how I dont remember when i took my first pill? actually, i do remember; an ex boyfriend snorted loritab 5's and he gave me one. i never got hooked as this was years ago (2004). i would occasionally but very rarely do tabs. I remember though at one point asking my boyfriend at the time for a tab and i remember i wanted to make an excuse so i could have one without sounding like i just needed it to get high. at the time i told him i had cramps, which i did but they werent THAT bad. anyways, im seeing for myself as i write this that i had the addictive actions long before i became addicted physically.

fast forward to 2005 and i was working at a customer service job for nextel. everyone at the call center did pills and one day one of the guys i worked with asked me if i wanted a line of oxy. well the job sucked and i thought fuck yeah ill take that so the day will go by faster. now keep in mind i was taking tab tens here and there but i had to hide it from my boyfriend at the time who was a cop. so i did an oxy in his car and from then one i started taking tabs or oxys for fun. I wsas not taking them everyday at this time.

fast forward to 2006. i injured myself on my horse and was perscribed loritabs, when those ran out i began buying them. my boyfriend (different from above) was a drug dealer. I began getting loritabs from him and started taking them everyday. i broke up with him after two months and got another job. By the time I got this other job which was actually a very good job that i moved up in very fast, i was already addicted to mopphine and lorittabs ( i had onyl done oxys a handful of times and sort of scared to mess with them..how funny that sounds now). well in 2007 my mom found out i was dancing and supporting my then boyfriend who wasnt a druggie at all but he was a deadbeat. i moved out. heres where it gets interesting...........one of my drug hookups/girlfriends saisd she had a friend who was a really good guy, went to college, but did pills. at the time i had a methadone and didnt want it so she asked him if he wanted to buy it and thus set us up on date to meet and exchange the dones for money. Well we went on our date and talked and i ended up moving in with him. We started dating three months later.

From 2007-2010 (jan 2010) - i did nothing but oxy 80's. Well thats not entirely true because when i moved in with him i was doing tab tens and he had family money so he just bought me my tabs which gave me free reign to do more then i ever needed to do. I tried to quit several times in between 2008 and 2010 and i went to detox once but i couldnt stay clean until my therapist recommended me to a sub doc in feb 2010. im going to back track a little: at one point my ex and i were spending 3500 a week on oxys and eventhough he had a lot of money; he ran out. instead of telling me he ran out he just kept lying and lying until finally i wisened up and dropped the whole relationship.

those three years were awful and i would not want them back for everything. I lost everything and picked it all back and never dreamed i could be happy without my oxys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:15 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Thanks for telling us your story. It's awful how so many of us got into opiates knowing nothing about the horrors that awaited us.

I'm sure glad you found your way to suboxone and wish you continued success.