It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:22 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Aye, Im new to this forum, but so far it seems pretty dope. Okay so I bought one, literally one suboxen off a friend a few months back, as I was pulling out of his hood, I was pulled over by an unmarked SUV(black tahoe for those living in south orange county). They searched my car (I let them, Im an idiot) and found the suboxone, they then held me for 3 hours and had plain clothes officers in the narcotic division, come talk to me and ask me if I "wanted to go to work" for them. I told them I no longer do dope so I couldnt help them, they shit talked me and said I better give them some info in the next few days, and let me go on OR (own recognisence). I got a lawyer and he said if they call give them his number. Any way come to find out I was charged with a felony, which is fucking ridiculous to me, because I have a script to sub, and I had was one day away from filling, and had run short due to overtaking them early in the script. Anywayz my lawyer got it dismissed, no PC1000 no drug court, no nothing. So blessed! Anywayz I am now on my third day off suboxone, i am taking gabapentin and have a clonidine patch and it is really helping. I heard day 4 and 5 are the worst so I am not looking forward to that, but i have sub if need be. Anywayz the point is, IF YOU ARE CAUGHT WITH SUB OR BUYING SUB WITHOUT A SCRIP, GET YOURSELF A LAWYER AND DONT TELL THE COPS SHIT FOR INFO. You never wanna be the guy that rats,word flies fast in jail, cops will tell inmates that you sold out someone, and in the dope game, theres some serious people you do not want to fuck with, and they will charge you with the felony anyways. God bless and I hope this was helpful. This forum is rad.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:58 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I need some help/advice. I was arrested with in my possesion 3 suboxine in one of my other prescription bottles. Now I told the police I have a prescription and have stuck to that story, but my phone was dead so they could not call the doctor. After the arrest 4 days later I had a valid prescription for suboxine. I spoke to the prosecutor who told me to bring in a copy of my prescription. Im preascribed 60 a month but the first visit 4 days after the arrest I was prescribed three the exact amount that the police took. I have a private attorney. My question is I can change the date on the prescription to say that is was valid before the arrest or should I just go in and hope they dont look at the dates and see that the prescription was prescribed after the arrest. Suboxine has literally saved my life but I can not have a record for this and I am scared shitless. What should i do, since it is a shedule 3 substance it is dealt in superior court im assuming. Some one please give me some advice. If i were to change the date the prosecutor would not have time in court to call the pharmacy to verify the date Also spoke to the prosecutor who told me to bring a photo copy of the prescription in. I dont care if im guilty as long as I take a plea where im not a felon... HELP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:30 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Quick question when your lawyer got it dismissed did you bring in your prescription that you filled the day after or did u have to dig up the prescription from before the arrest and did the prosecutor call or check the pharmacy for the date and validly of your prescription

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:39 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm not going to suggest modifying anything, as that's illegal and could land you with another charge (with would be an additional felony, tampering with a prescription)...
I would say just take it as it comes, give them the unmodified script, and if they notice the dates, then that's the price you may have to pay.

Where did you get the Suboxone to begin with...before you had the script for it? Did you have a previous script...or purchased it from someone on the streets...??

As much scrutiny as we get, and the stigma associated with Suboxone users...if you got Sub on the street...then this is the price you may have to pay. I know that sounds harsh, but people who legit get this medicine face all sorts of bias, and deal with crap when we're LEGAL on the medicine...being on it illegally and self-medicating...well that's just behavior that's unbecoming, and it sounds like you ran out to get a script because you got caught. What of the thousands of people who are turned away or don't have the money to get clean and can't have this medicine?? What about the people who die, because people deal in selling this medicine on the street and people think it's just another drug??

I could tell a personal story of someone who thought suboxone was swapping one drug for another...know why they thought that? because dealers in the area sold it to heroin/pill addicts when they run out of other stuff, so the medicine being viewed as a treatment option wasn't associated with it's use...it was viewed as something to hold them over until the next batch of H came in...and now, the person who thought that is gone...so, I really take a personal issue with people who buy and sell this on the street.

RIP little brother. Gone, but not forgotten.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:48 pm 

It is always best to tell the truth. Especially in a court of law where a jail sits very close by.

If the judge is compassionate then he might understand your need to buy some off the street. Tell him your intentions. They were good ones.

You won't get anyone here to tell you to break the law. This is a recovery forum, and a large part of recovery is being truthful at all times.

Tell the judge you need help with your addiction/s, and hope for the best.

r