It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:36 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hey everybody im new on here and am in serious need of help. my welfare insurance ran out and they will not extend anymore. ive been on subs for a few months now and things are. finally going right. ive got a good job but its under the able and my own place. i just moved to pottstown recently before my insurance got cut. i had a doctor that i could see weekly. it was $50 per visit and he would give me a script for the week. well ive been trying to stretch that script taking less than half of what i was prescribed and I'm getting towards the end. does anyone know if there's any doctors around here that have the same type of thing set up? Obviously I'm going to have to pay out of pocket for my script but i need a doctor that i can actually afford like the one i was seeing. travelling to my old dr isn't feasibe.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

there are quite a few docs in our area. i go to dr santoro in laureldale. his monthly appointments are 79$ but his induction fee is 269...but since youve already been on subs and just want to switch docs MAYBE he can waive that fee...you would have to find out but there are lots more docs in the reading area....you can find them on the suboxone website....stay away from dr. jose subervi and dr. thomas noller who work at the same place on penn st. in readinjg...they are scamming thieves, they will rip you off....good luck...any more questions just ask me....i live in douglasville

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:49 am 
New Poster
New Poster

I don't know if you're still looking for a doctor in the area but I go to a doctor Gopalani in ft. Washington. He takes Medicare and Medicaid plus many other insurances. I don't know if you qualify but he is one of the few that will take those plans. Only $25 a visit which is very cheap. His practice is called Ron Lewis associates. Good luck.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:00 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

There a walk in clinic called advanced urgent care in Scranton number 570 909 9972

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:32 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

this place is a RIPOFF they make u go every week or every other week gets expensive my doc is ONCE A MONTH