It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:27 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I'm suffering right now. About to go to ER, again. Had a Dr. give me mangosteen juice claiming it works very well for w/d. Does anyone have experience with this stuff? Thx. God Bless

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:51 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

A DOCTOR gave you mangosteen juice??!!

Just looked it up on Wikipedia... found that 'the rind of the mangosteen fruit has also been used to tan leather in China'.

Seriously, let us know-- did a 'real' doctor actually give it to you? Really?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:24 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Yes, a real doctor gave it to me. She's a methadone treatment doc, used to be Suboxone treatment doc. And I was crying and telling her how much pain I was in, all the w/d symptoms. She's text me saying I found someone in Austin that wants to help you. I like near did a frekin back assward flip in the bed!! I was beyond ecstatic!! Yeah, I'm so stupid and naive for being almost 50. :-( I just knew she had found a doctor willing to give me a script for a few days. Nope. The person that wanted to help me was a guy renting her house, that is a distributor of that juice. Sad thing is I was sooooooo desperate, for any relief, I drove 3 damn counties away to get the stuff. She started talking to me about working for her to sell this juice, & that I could make some money that way. Scam. It didn't do anything. I kicked my dash so hard I cracked it and airbag almost got me. I'm afraid I'm about to do something even more stupid than that. I seriously just cannot do this. I want to die at times. I just have entirely too much stress all at once, for longer than I can take. Final thought....I couldn't do what she did to me (false hope) to my worst enemy. That's cruel. Thank u for ur reply. God Bless