It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:44 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hello,

I just moved here, I was already on suboxone in Vegas, and I need to find a doctor in Phoenix. I am also on antidepressants, so I would prefer a psychologist of some sort...

Does anyone have a doctor they could refer me to? I need to get an appt ASAP so I would like to find one who doesn't have a two week waiting list...

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:31 pm 

I'm sorry no one has replied with an answer for you! I don't know if not enough people have seen your post or no one knows of a sub dr. in AZ.

There are a number of people who have reported good results with finding a doctor through this site: http://www.treatmentmatch.org/index.cfm

It definitely wouldn't hurt to try it and it may yield helpful results.

Good luck!

Amy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:54 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I am a fellowship trained Addiction Psychiatrist new to the Phoenix area. I did my residency and fellowship in Boston. I will be opening a clinic at the end of this year (2014) in the East Valley area of Phoenix called 2nd Chance Treatment. It will be an insurance-based addiction clinic offering treatment for opioid and alcohol addictions with use of Suboxone and Vivitrol. I can also treat co-occurring psychiatric disorders in addition to prescribe Suboxone and Vivitrol. I have over 3 years of experience in managing Suboxone patients. 2nd Chance will be accepting most commercial insurances and Medicare. There will also be a self-pay option. Please write me a message if you want more information. I'm looking forward to providing evidence-based addiction treatment to the Phoenix area.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:40 am 
New Poster
New Poster

I just signed up for this but I'm trying to contact the doctor who listed about opening a center in the east valley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:42 am 
New Poster
New Poster

areddy63 wrote:
I am a fellowship trained Addiction Psychiatrist new to the Phoenix area. I did my residency and fellowship in Boston. I will be opening a clinic at the end of this year (2014) in the East Valley area of Phoenix called 2nd Chance Treatment. It will be an insurance-based addiction clinic offering treatment for opioid and alcohol addictions with use of Suboxone and Vivitrol. I can also treat co-occurring psychiatric disorders in addition to prescribe Suboxone and Vivitrol. I have over 3 years of experience in managing Suboxone patients. 2nd Chance will be accepting most commercial insurances and Medicare. There will also be a self-pay option. Please write me a message if you want more information. I'm looking forward to providing evidence-based addiction treatment to the Phoenix area.

Is your center up and running? If so, I would like to speak with you asap about creating an appointment, please n thank you

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:34 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey Jane,

The member who posted about that clinic hasn't logged in since August, so he may not see your post. I did a quick google search and came up with a web-site that seems to match the description he gave.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/2nd-chance-trea ... er-phoenix

Just a disclaimer, I have no experience with this clinic and haven't heard any information about his practice or reviews from patients except what is shown on the yelp page. In other words, this isn't a recommendation. I just thought I would help you out with the info. :D

Good luck, and let us know if you get in with them. You never know who else will see it and need a recommendation in your area.

Q

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:37 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Dr. Miller