It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:26 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm not trying to start controversy here on this subject, but looking at polls and the news (the news that we have to look harder to find, not the NBC and FOX that's crammed in our faces)...Syria is a MISTAKE!!!
You go Putin making more sense than our own president...am I the only person who's fearful of what's going to happen if/when we strike Syria? I don't think the world is going to stand by and watch us tear apart another foreign country like we did with the other two middle-eastern countries in that region. They've been fighting for 2000 years, LONG before the United States of Police came along...and will keep fighting long after we're gone. Obama wants to save face and drag us into another war...at least with Bush, he used the "weapons of mass destruction" speech...but what happened to "we won't go to war unless it's a threat to our national security"???
Last I checked, Syria was fighting halfway around the globe, that doesn't threaten me ONE BIT..nor has it ever ....
Not once have I stopped from going to Wal-mart because Syria might attack while I'm gone...
So let 'em fight...they won't stop just because we lob a few Tomahawks in their general direction.
Israel has already said they don't need our help...Russia and China got up and LEFT the UN talks!!!
If you had your home mortgaged through Citibank, and Citibank own's First Bank of America....would you go throw bombs at First Bank of America when Citibank has told you to leave them alone???
China holds most of our foreign debt, and we're going to fight some people that China has told us to leave alone?? Not wise, when they come calling in their debt, and Russia starts lobbing nukes in our general direction.
What about us moving the nukes to east coast from DERMO?

Quote:
“Dyess is beginning to move out nuclear war heads today. I got a tap from DERMO earlier. He said it was the first time they have been even acknowledged since being put there in the 80′s. No signature was required for transfer… There was no directive. He said that Dyess Commander was on site to give authority to release. No one knew where they were going really, but the truck driver said to take them to South Carolina and another pick up will take them from there.”

Source:
http://www.libertariannews.org/2013/09/ ... ack-on-sc/

RIP little brother. Gone, but not forgotten.