It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi everyone! Today was my first induction and I can't believe how great I feel! But I so have anxiety and hyperness. I did call my doc n they said it's normal as long as it's not severe and she did say I could take a xanex if I need to ( I have a vey low dose). Just wondering if any of you have experienced that in the beginning and if it gies away? Also my mouth has never been this dry on vics. I drank 4 sports bottles of water in two hours! Jeez!
And weirdly along with the hyperness, when I sit down I get the fluttering drowsey eyes, like the nodding off thing kinda. I guess I just need to adjust to not having vics to pep me up. But I think it's fine. I was given 8mg subs, that seem to be the dose of most so I don't think it should be too high for. Ugh sorry if I talk in circles, I'm just confused :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi redvelvet! I know this post is kinda old, my guess is it got buried under new posts pretty quickly....The moderators on here almost NEVER miss a post! They're on their toes that's for sure!

I was just wondering if the anxiety and dry mouth ever subsided. If it did, how long did it take. I'm asking because this information could definately come in handy to newcomers and people just beginning their suboxone treatment. Many people have similar side effects in the beginning of treatment and it would probably be reassuring to someone to know that they are not alone in feeling these symptoms.

How are you feeling these days? I hope that everything was able to resolve itself with time! Thanks so much for the post!

Have a good one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey goingstrong! Well as you see this post is old, at that time it was my very first time trying subs and I only lasted 4days. I did not like the way they made me feel. But as you know I started again and had a fall with Vic's due to my chronic pain issue and now I'm on again, hopefully for good this time. But as for the dry mouth, still got it as of now, but I have always had a dehydration issue, so maybe it's me. Vic's did that to me too, but not as bad. Thanks for answering this post! Mine seem to always go unanswered for some reason lol. Wish you the best in your recovery!