It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:18 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I wouldn't take remeron or trazadone or seroquel unless it was before bed. For me, I've been on viibryd and wellbutrin while on subs.

I am not on subs now and have increased my dose of wellbutrin, and titrated to the highest dose of Cymbalta. My therapist thinks I need to get back on my adhd meds, as the symptoms of adhd can increase depression and anxiety.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:59 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi there,

I take Vibryd 40mg it works really well with subs.

I have taken an anti depressant by itself without subs and I have taken subs without an antidepressants...

and there is something great that happens with the combo of these two meds together ... Just from my own personal experience. I have been taking these together for over 2 years now and it is still working!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:52 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Unfortunately, getting your psyche meds right is all done through trial and error. Everyone's different. Celexa 40mg is what works for me. I also take Gabapentin 800mg off label for bipolar 2.Some meds couteract others while other meds can work synergistically together. I have co-ocurring disorders so it took years and years to get my meds just right. But keep trying, nobody should have to suffer!!

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:32 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

At the moment I'm taking Brintellix / Vortioxetine. It's the first SSRI-type medication that hasn't affected how I metabolise my buprenorphine. Effexor, Cymbalta, Lexapro, and to a lesser degree Pristiq, all sped up my metabolism of Sub such that I needed to split my dose, taking 6mg in the morning and 6mg in the evening. On Brintellix, I only need 4mg a day!

Another fantastic thing about Brintellix is it seems to be holding its effect. It doesn't lose its effect over time like most of the other ones. And it helps me think more clearly. It seems to be more "transparent" in how it works than other anti-depressants. I've been high-functioning on it for some time now.

I highly recommend it if other antidepressants haven't worked for you.

Sadly my memory is still fucked from years of drug-abuse. No antidepressant can fix that. Seems I've already posted this exact information in this thread and I didn't realise.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:00 am 

It's not your fault you repeat yourself TJ! Your memory is just fucked from years of opiate abuse. :)

Amy

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:43 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

A combo of Prozac and Wellbutrin worked well for me in the past. Trazodone also helped a lot and treated my depression while also helping me sleep. SNRIs also make me use more drugs, I never knew why