It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: AA NA. and bust?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:09 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

every one admits 95% of AA. NA relapse? you can go to other meetings and have a relation ship, like church- exe-.
but every one know's it never really happen's in AA. NA for some reason? i'm say'n this again " i had another very
bad day with a member and i had to run out my back door and took off in my truck", to get rid of a crazy mother f'n
drug addict!! P.S. be care full who you make friends with in AA. NA. !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:21 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

maybe i should not have said it like this". but i was put through some tough shit from them
and i took 8mg extra sub :( and drank a 6 pack of beer. now i need to recover all over
AGAIN :( this will take me some time. half of the time i'm not making much cent's ?
my mind is so drug'd up i don't know whats going on any more. this lexapro is o.k. but i think
its messing up my sleep. i stay awake for 24hour's and sleep 15?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:35 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

ah shit". i no its my Bad!! but i don't have any faith" to surrender to you know what!!

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:13 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm sorry you had a bad experience at your meeting johnboy, that's never fun. You did learn a good lesson, be careful who you're friends with. I know I tend to forget that everyone in NA is screwed up, just like me. Unfortunately, there are some REAL screwed up people there too.....some of them are just there because they're court ordered and I've found some of them tend to be the worst.

Shake it off and move forward. You don't have to let this drag you down if you don't want to.

BTW, I have EXTREME trouble with surrendering to God or to the Program too. I can surrender for a little bit, but it's like I tie a string to my surrender and I yank that sucker back pretty often. At least you're aware of your trouble surrendering and you can work on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:12 pm 
Romeo wrote:
I'm sorry you had a bad experience at your meeting johnboy, that's never fun. You did learn a good lesson, be careful who you're friends with. I know I tend to forget that everyone in NA is screwed up, just like me. Unfortunately, there are some REAL screwed up people there too.....some of them are just there because they're court ordered and I've found some of them tend to be the worst.

Shake it off and move forward. You don't have to let this drag you down if you don't want to.

BTW, I have EXTREME trouble with surrendering to God or to the Program too. I can surrender for a little bit, but it's like I tie a string to my surrender and I yank that sucker back pretty often. At least you're aware of your trouble surrendering and you can work on it.

You don't have "EXTREME trouble surrendering to God. You have an extreme problem desisting with logical thinking and they are having a hard time brainwashing you.

Check out some figures and statistics on 12 Step programs here: www.orange-papers.org

Just say KNOW, guys!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:54 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

THANK'S ROMEO/ IRONIC". I WISH THING'S WOULD BECOME MORE IRONIC :lol:
DOING BETTER TODAY. I NO ONE THING" I HAD A BETTER CONTROL OF THINGS
WILE ON SUBOXONE. FAITH IN A.A. IS A HARD ONE?

Post subject: Re: AA NA. and bust?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:07 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

johnboy wrote:
every one admits 95% of AA. NA relapse? you can go to other meetings and have a relation ship, like church- exe-.
but every one know's it never really happen's in AA. NA for some reason? i'm say'n this again " i had another very
bad day with a member and i had to run out my back door and took off in my truck", to get rid of a crazy mother f'n
drug addict!! P.S. be care full who you make friends with in AA. NA. !!

I am really not following this post.. What are you saying never happens in aa but happens in na?