It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:16 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Did you go from 8mg straight to 2 mg? If so that is a pretty major drop...

Gb

Post subject: Withdraw and sneezing
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:19 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Mark,

Your last post, you hit it on the nose, the damn half life. I sent you a PM, take a look. Also the sneezing is part of the withdraw, it's all hell, hell, hell. I am so sorry you had to go though that, just like me, it was bad. Really bad. Just goes to show you how strong sub is.
Its time to take it much slower, look at my message I sent you. Be patient, it's all about patience now, slow and steady. I was stubborn and thought I had it, ha ha ha, it got me good. Each time four days in or so, I would think, oh this is not bad, I am fine, blah, blah, blah. And then, hell arrives, like one second your fine and then, "OMG what the hell"

It sounds like we are about at the same dose time frame here. I am at 3mg for four days now, maybe we can follow each other with reductions and support each other. Let me know what your last highest dose was that was steady for at least two weeks. This is where you start.

Post subject: New and proud of it!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:40 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Welcome to you! You can introduce yourself here I think if you can send me a PM ..
See U

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:52 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I've been on suboxone for 3 years and 11 months. I started February 14th 2010. One thing I noticed is that my dose doesn't last as long as it did when I started. I need to take suboxone around every 4-5 hours to avoid withdrawal. Also, I find I need more of it to feel "normal".
I've heard what makes buprenorphine different is that it interacts with receptors in the brain unlike any other opiate. Buprenorphine (suboxone) causes abnormal adaptations to opiate receptors and other brain receptors.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6