It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:52 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I was addicted to perks for 3 years and then was sent to a sub doc the last 2 years. I was taking 8mg a day and tapered to 3 the last couple weeks and jumped off and it wasn't bad at all. Very tired and restless but no severe WD. I am almost 7 weeks off the subs and the PAWS sucks! I have no motivation or energy. I am taking a multivitamin and b12 and L-Tyrosine. Yesterday I was getting aspirin and saw a bottle of hydrocodone syrup and took a swig. After I did it I felt like such an asshole I dumped it down the drain. It fucked me up and I almost threw up. My question is will this set me back?

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:14 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

In the overall scheme of things, it's not much of a set back. If anything, you might have been feeling the come down today, or maybe will tomorrow, but it will pass quickly. Just keep trucking forward and don't beat yourself up for it. The PAWS do suck but you have power through like a steamroller. Have you been exercising at all? I know it sounds ridiculously hard at times, but it helps.

Hang in there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:54 am 
New Poster
New Poster

I try to stay as active as I can. I haven't been exercising as much as I should. Just so busy and by the time I can exercise I am just so beat. What kind of exercise should I do? I try to get on the bike as much as I can.

I just hope I'm almost done with the lack of energy and motivation.

Thanks man

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:42 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I did really light exercising. Mild yoga classes but really resorted to just making a point to walk. I'm not big on exercising at all, so I had to really push myself. Bike riding is great, I love riding. Some of the guys around here swear by running and weight lifting, neither are my cup of tea, unfortunately. I think it's just important to stay active in general. People who w/d are prone to curling up and vegging out and that's what can hold you back, IMO.