It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Adh secretion
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:36 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

So I've been taking subs for bout 2 years usually @ a stable nose of 2mg ... Back in sept I started dropping down slowly .... And now I can't seem to stop urinating .... I always had to go @ night but now it's intense ... Is this normal ? It's been going on for awhile now ... The urinarion is like every 30 mins... Been to urologists.... They can't find an infection .... They put me on something called vesicare which I'm not even sure if it's safe to take with suboxone ... Should I take desmopressin? Like I read in the urinaru post by tunig I'm just confused. I'm also having stiff neck... Back .... All my blood work looks good .... I just hops my kidneys aren't kicking the bucket. Anyways if there is anything I can take natural or do to help the problem that anybody knows of it would be greatly appreciated I have no idea what's going on it's a bit freaky ...

Post subject: Re: Adh secretion
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:15 pm 

Hey Stuck,

I suppose no one knows the reason for your symptoms. It sure doesn't sound like it's Suboxone related. You've done all the right things so all you can do is wait for it to go away on its own or find a doctor who can give you a diagnosis.

Good luck finding some answers.

rule

Post subject: Re: Adh secretion
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:48 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I increased my dose and my urinary symptoms subsided .... It's a semi rare side effect of the medication ... What happens is suboxone apparently blocks the enzymes or the hormones that cause urination ... So my body was pumping out my adh because it adjusted itself to pump more when it was being blocked.... At least this is what I'm told I dunno but I was very happy to get so low and had to go back up over something more annoying then painful.