It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: accepting suboxone
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:40 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I started out this month wanting off suboxone and very angry at my situation., angry at my doctor, the makers of suboxone,and this whole damn society in general. however ive come to accept that i need this med to survive and not be back on the streets again. i'm also on paxil and its kinda like suboxone as far as withdrawal except i get "shocks" down my spinal cord when i withdraw from that, and its about a year long process that i think is much worse than sub w/ds especially because i have depression and anxiety.i have to stay on my paxil to function, and i have to look at suboxone the same way. ive already gotten myself into long term use so im staying on it until im readyif that day comes and if it doesnt-so be it . i have a disease called addiction.suboxone has given me my life back and freed me of my disease. if i had high blood pressure i would take my meds no matter how much they cost!!(and they can cost alot!)i work in a hospital and i see people paying thousands of dollars for prescriptions that they need to keep them alive.they dont want to pay for them and the side effects are horrible, but they need them. i think suboxone is cheaper than many meds. today ive finally accepted i need this medication and i need to got on with my life and do what i gotta do!!