It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:30 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

As of now I'm doing a fairly quick taper, (24mg's to 4mg's in a little over 1 1/2 months), and other than being sleepy, I'm doing fine. I also know this is where most of the "fun" begins. Right now I take 2mg's in the a.m. and p.m., but I would like to take it down to 2mg's in the a.m. and 1mg in the p.m., but right now I have (28) 8mg pills left, (way too many. My doc is suprised I did it so fast, that's how I ended up with so many), and the only way I can think of getting an accurate 1mg dose for the evening is to liquify an 8mg pill with either 8ml's or 16ml's of water, and use a kids medicine dropper. I'm not sure if 8ml's of water would turn a pill into mush, that's why I thought of using 16 ml's, and draw back 2ml's to get 1mg of Sub. IS 8ml's enough to keep the mixture liquid, or do I need more water? Also, should I keep it in the fridg like I remember reading someone else doing? Sure wish the pharmacy paid back, in full, what an 8mg Sub pill was worth, then I could get some 2mg pills and leftover $, but that ain't happening.
Thanks to all who reply.