It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: 35Weeks and subutex
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:43 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

It is so hard to be pregnant and deciding wheater or not I should stop taking subutex or stay on it. I only used pain pills for 10week, I started when I was 20weeks pregnant and stopped at 30weeks pregnant. I used maybe 40-70mg of percocets a day. I did have pain, but I took more then what the dr told me to. I sought out a sub dr and he gave me suboxone and I took it for six days, then went off of it and went six days clean. In the end he switched me to subutex and I used that for six days, only 4mg, and jump off at 3mg and stayed clean for seven days and then broke. I had to because the anxiety killed me. I wonder if the anxiety if from w/d or my bipolar, anyway. I don't know how to go forward from here. My plan is to allow myself 1.5mg a day but take .5mg at a time and if I don't need it I won't take it. At least I know I can stay off of it for seven days. So if I can't wean off, then at least I can stop seven days before C-Section. It is so hard to be preggo and dealing with this. I seem to do ok with .5mg, so I can wean from there, I still have four weeks. I see sub dr on Monday. he wants me to stay on it until 3 days before C-Section.