It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: 2nd day on suboxone.....
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:08 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

im new to this site so hello everyone!

ive been addicted to ROXICODONE (30 MG) FOR OVER A YEAR NOW!I WAS GETTING 240 PILLS A MONTH FOR A YEAR (WELL OVER A YEAR) anyways im on my second day with suboxone (8mg 4 times a day) 2 whole days with no oxy,s its amazing no w/d,s at all i feel great i dont have any cravings it truly is a miracle drug! it got to the point with my addiction it went from eating the oxy,s to snorting them to iv,ing them (shooting them up) ive been shooting them for 4 months or so and thats when i realized i had a major problem i was shooting up between 5 to 8 OXY,S (sometimes more) i was running out of my script and resorting to buying them off the street (spending about $15 a pill) i was buying 40 or so untill my next doc visit major money! so not to ramble on but like i said 2 whole days with no oxy! to anyone who has any doubts about suboxone! IT WORKS! IF YOU WANT TO BE SOBER GET ON SUBOXONE!
THANK YOU ANY FEED BACK GREATLY APPREACTIED! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Your dose is way way way to high. You can cut back to one pill a day and you will be fine. Ask the doctor he'll explain it better then I can but trust me. You do not need 32mg. Suboxone is very strong. 4mg is equal to about 30mg of methadone. Go to youtube and check out the doctors videos.

Post subject: I wish I could say same
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:09 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Im on 3rd day Subutex. waited 10 hours after last dose of powdered oxy sniffed. Went into precipitated withdrawl and was living Hell. I wish I was dead. I increased dose by 4mg every hour per instructions untill I maxed at 32. It was hell. 2nd day bad kept putting myself out with soma and xanax. today 3rd day and a little better. I was doing 400 mg of oxy a day for several years. last time clean from opiates was 8 years ago for 9 months. Dr says dont do more than 16mg a day but I think he is out of his league used to treating 10 vicodine aday patients. Any suggestions? this is first day I can make it out of bed to use computer. Thansk very much