It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:52 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hey everyone, for those of you who havnt read im 23, by the time I was 18 I was doing 100 mg of oxycontin a day...did that for 2 years then jumped on suboxone for 3 years never went higher then 3 mg a day, jumped off at atound 2 mg almost 13 days ago....and let me say no horror story here. Days 3-7 were the worst and but with clonidine and ambien i slept about 7 hours every night and had no chills at all. A little RLS but not unbearable. The toughest was the depression but just tell yourself this will only last for a short period. Days 8-10 make sure you have some type of benzo...i had klonipin and some xanex because those were the days i just felt anxious. Days 11-12 I literally feel great! and im not one of those hardasses that handle detox with ease....i mean i was terrified of the jump. Please dont chew me out folks but If you are one of those people who truly know they can smoke pot without it leading to other drugs, heres something i found. high grade marijuana especially medicinal quality helps so much to get through the bad days...specifically an indica dominant strain.

i jumped at a pretty high dose and i want everyone to know it can be done. i fell alseep last night with no ambien and no clonidine and felt great when i woke up......it blows my mind that i did that without any medication...and thats the best part,knowing you dont need the pill to feel normal. thank everyone for this site

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:49 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Maryland! I'm so glad you found the way out too.

Congratulations, and thank you for the update.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:42 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

lenticular- congrats to you too i have been following your story , especially since you're one day ahead of me! glad you've seemed to make it out alive as well!