It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:49 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I posted here a few months back and I had just started on .25 of a mg , as we speak today I am on week four on .063 of a mg . I have been having some issue with sleep , which I thought I would be thru with by now , but it is what is . I will sleep for a few hours and then wake up around 1-2 am and not be able to go back to sleep till 5 or so . I am taking this amount from a strip and no liquid taper . Any advice or encouragement , criticism , hell tell me anything but " it is in your head " , the insomnia is real ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'd wait untIL you get 3 zeros(.000), just to see if you can :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:41 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Lol , thank you I needed that !

After 5 years on the subs , i think the half life is finally working out of my system and that little piece of a .063 of 1 mg is just crippling me along . But i just wanted to hear it from someone other than myself .

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Just have a good recovery plan and you'll be golden. You have more dicipline then most addicts.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:21 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Don't rush it :) .063 is not a 'small' amount of bupe technically.

I was on for a total of 6 years. Spent 3 of those years slowly tapering- I think I got down to .007mg. One day I couldn't find my container of cut up strips which had fallen under some furniture. I decided to give jumping a shot instead of cutting more. I never really felt anything bad and slept fine and still am, It's been over 6 months. One main thing is I exercise a lot and if I don't I get depressed, did that the whole way through my taper and it helps.

Good Luck!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:27 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thank you guys for responding and bringing the positive to the situation . I am going to try to cut down another step to half of whatever .063 ( I trust your number at .007 somem somem ) and see what next , if I can cut them that small .
My goal today is to wear myself out in the garden , then right before bed take a magnesium and hope for at the least 6 hrs . You know what is weird out of all this 15 hours of sleep in 5 days i don't really feel that bad , my brain just comes on at 1 to 2 am in the morning and I basically can't shut my big sub-conscious mouth up .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Have you tried taking it everyother day?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:22 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Not yet , it is on the list though . I get where you are going , if I am already losing sleep but do not feel like death , why not role with it ? I have rolled all these options in my head , that is when I decided to write on here yesterday . It is awesome when you can get with others in a similar situation and positive things come forth , feeding off each others desire to be better .
Yeah I went off on the deep end a little there lol .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm probably the last person to ask but a year ago I tapered down to like .5mg aND and my dr said I should jump, mostly cause I kept telling him how I just wanted off, I freaked out and ended up going back up to 8mg. I wasnt ready then. When you're ready you'll know. Since you're on such a low dose you can choose the best time for your schedule and you.